No announcement yet.

How do we check our overall cp count???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we check our overall cp count???

Please tell me/... thank you
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

User CP.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9097/afsafds0al.jpg

Comment

Or just click the scale on one of your OWN posts. That will tell you quickly what your total is.

Comment

I think I just got owned.

Comment

i tried to click it but it didnt work man..
          Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
            i tried to click it but it didnt work man..
            Clicking on your own little scale (at the top right of the box around your posts) didn't work.

Well you could use the longer way of just clicking "User CP" and right after you click it , it will show you how many CP you have and the last 10 people to give you them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaji
              I think I just got owned.

That wasnt my intention bud. Just letting Bellthebest know the shortcut to his total C. Points. That's all.

That should work if you can give points to anyone else. That's the only reason I can think of why we even have the scale on our own posts. Well, that and the ability to look at any comments left on a certian post.

But you can see all that in the Control Panel, like Adrenaline said.

Suprising the shortcut doesnt work.

Comment

BelltheBest, you need 58 cp. i need way more than that. can someone please donate some?

Comment

Dude, begging for CP won't help you get any...

Comment

Originally posted by broncosphreek
                    BelltheBest, you need 58 cp. i need way more than that. can someone please donate some?

nope....and the recent spamming that you have done here will earn you none.
                    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                      Dude, begging for CP won't help you get any...
                      Exactly, however, in all fairness, you in a way were beggin for them too.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                        Exactly, however, in all fairness, you in a way were beggin for them too.
                        Shhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
                          Clicking on your own little scale (at the top right of the box around your posts) didn't work.

Well you could use the longer way of just clicking "User CP" and right after you click it , it will show you how many CP you have and the last 10 people to give you them.
                          Adrenaline needs one more post for 1,000. That 999 just bugs me....I would find somewhere to spam a post and hit 1,000 before I logged off.
                          My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

I imagine that once a few of us earn the right to give negative CP, begging for CP will become a rarely seen and foolish action to engage in.

It will for me at least. Luckily for many, I'm not remotely there yet.

Comment

I dont see why everyone gets all caught up in cps. but hey its their thing

Comment

Working...
                              X