Broncos relaunch of website date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos relaunch of website date

Do you all know when the Broncos official website will be upgraded for the 2005 season to include updated player bios? Just wondering! Thanks!

Originally posted by Passepartout
    Do you all know when the Broncos official website will be upgraded for the 2005 season to include updated player bios? Just wondering! Thanks!
    RIGHT NOW!!!
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Player and coach bios will be updated by the start of training camp on July 29. There are other changes coming in the near future, too, the first of which will be a new look for the home page...

Comment

Originally posted by admin
        Player and coach bios will be updated by the start of training camp on July 29. There are other changes coming in the near future, too, the first of which will be a new look for the home page...
        Now that I didn't know. lol
        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

awesome
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Neat I didn't know that either.

Comment

I hope it stays w/ the no-scroll format. That's one of the things I love about our homepage more than anything. The info is all right there.
              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Who designs the front page?
                sigpic

Comment

the first of which will be a new look for the home page...
                  cool cant wait for it

Comment

Working...
                  X