Board change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board change?

With the start of the college season this Thursday, and Preseason games wrapping up this weekend, how soon will the Draft board be reinstated? Kind of a silly question, but I know there are several posters who love to follow draft prospects throughout the college season and discuss them. I for one, will be taking in the Minnesota vs. Tulsa game this Thursday at Skelly Stadium, and hope to gain some personal knowledge to the abilities of Minnesota's Maroney and Eslinger, just to name a few.
    Last edited by OhNoKoolAid; 08-30-2005, 04:08 PM.

I'll vouch that this change upon the start of the season would be a very welcomed idea.

Comment

I would really like a draft board as well, because the draft is really a year-round thing, not just a a few days in February and a weekend in April. It's why I can't wait for the college season to begin. I especially love it when a generally unknown player bursts onto the scene, and by the end of the season is considered a lock for a first-day pick.

If the draft board can't come back, I guess we can post about prospects on the College Football board, though.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Draft Board!!!! Must have!

Comment

Isn't there a feedback forum?

Comment

It seems we might end up with two top 15 picks this year. A draft board is looking better and better by the minute.

Edit: That's sarcasm...
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Good idea...

C'mon, mods. Can we, please? Pretty please?™
              This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                It seems we might end up with two top 15 picks this year. A draft board is looking better and better by the minute.

Edit: That's sarcasm...

We have washingtons pick so its a good possibility we get a top 10 pick.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

DRAFT FORUM!~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X