Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods!! Ages??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Screw age, make people pass an IQ test before they can post.

    Then we'd never hear from the Raiders!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Well, how about what i originally thought this thread was when i saw the title


      I would like to know how old all of the mods are.
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Snk16
        I despise that because I'm 12. Age shouldn't mean a poster's credibility. However some people do appear young and spam and some young ones just make ridiculous statements. It seems contridictory what I just said, but I stick by my statment, Age shouldn't mean anything, it's what the person posts and knows about football, etc.
        quit usin big words lol
        sigpic

        Broncs All the Way Baby!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Perry1977
          Screw age, make people pass an IQ test before they can post.

          Then we'd never hear from the Raiders!!!
          ahahaah nice
          sigpic

          Broncs All the Way Baby!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by chickennob2
            Well, how about what i originally thought this thread was when i saw the title


            I would like to know how old all of the mods are.
            Closer to 30 than 20.

            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
              So, you’re 79?


              Could be.

              The beauty of that statement is that everyone assumes that means I am in my 20's.

              But, if you think about it, all it means is that I am not in or near my college years.


              However, I can state that I am not 79.


              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by chickennob2
                Well, how about what i originally thought this thread was when i saw the title


                I would like to know how old all of the mods are.
                I'm the same age as Richie.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm 29, soon to be 30 but I'm told quite often to stop acting like a kid

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yes Invesco some younger posters on here are ignorant. Not saying all, hell theres older people on here that are ignorant. Age doesn't matter. For those of you that have known me just from this past july when I made my return, i'm in my mid teens. Believe it or not.


                    BTW- the way people posts you can just tell. Take Topscribe for example, there's no way you'd think he was a 12 year old. Or theres the younger people where you can tell right off the bat.
                    Last edited by West; 09-13-2005, 04:26 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Elway
                      and don't forget Ageism is considered a valid form of discrimination.
                      You're correct, And so is race! There were a few comments that were made about African-Americans and I remember one Mode turned the other cheek when asked by a few of the African-American posters to delete the post/thread. I stopped supporting the Broncos message board when the racist comments were overlooked and we were told not to take comments so personal. I due believe things have changed some, therefore I've been around a little more with the hopes that the Board Admin would monitor the comments made by mods and use better judgment in selecting moderators.

                      My point is this subject has a VERY fine line! I do believe there should be some kind of symbol that shows up when posting because some of the kids on this board are very disrespectful when they make comment's toward women, such as "Can I see your boob" I almost ripped this individual a new you know what until he stated he was only 14! So I do agree like some other sites, it should be a symbol instead of an age being posted to identify young Bronco fans under the age of 18.
                      "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I don't think it matters how old people are on this board. When Randy Moss got drafted by the Vikings and slipped to the #17 pick or whatever it was, I wrote an article about it just for fun. I posted it on AOL and got a lot of good feedback. I was 13 or 14 at the time. Some people just mature faster than others. Snk16 has great posts and awesome sigs and he is only 12, so I don't want any age identification bar or anything.
                        I'm 22 by the way.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by #26_Fan
                          You're correct, And so is race! There were a few comments that were made about African-Americans and I remember one Mode turned the other cheek when asked by a few of the African-American posters to delete the post/thread. I stopped supporting the Broncos message board when the racist comments were overlooked and we were told not to take comments so personal. I due believe things have changed some, therefore I've been around a little more with the hopes that the Board Admin would monitor the comments made by mods and use better judgment in selecting moderators..


                          I have no recollection of this happening. If there was a staemnt that was racist and was reported, we whould have handled it ASAP. As long as we knew existed. Please refresh my memory via PM.

                          If we dropped the ball, we apologize. We are not perfect.

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X