Ignore list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignore list

I currently have mattos on ignore status but I did not add him to my list and he is not listed in my ignore list. I tried to "add" him and then take him out but that did not work.

I really don't want to ignore this member.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Hova The God
    I currently have mattos on ignore status but I did not add him to my list and he is not listed in my ignore list. I tried to "add" him and then take him out but that did not work.

I really don't want to ignore this member.

Thanks.
    I think it's because of the user Glacier's sig. Are you confused because it says "You cannot see this post because mattos is on your ignore list?" You can see mattos' posts. Glacier just put him on ignore and he put a picture of it in his sig.

One way to see if my theory is true, is to go to the members list and search for mattos. After that, enter his profile and click the link that says "Find all posts by mattos." Then click one of the posts to see if you can see it. If you can see it, then he's not on your ignore list and vice versa.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
      I think it's because of the user Glacier's sig. Are you confused because it says "You cannot see this post because mattos is on your ignore list?" You can see mattos' posts. Glacier just put him on ignore and he put a picture of it in his sig.

One way to see if my theory is true, is to go to the members list and search for mattos. After that, enter his profile and click the link that says "Find all posts by mattos." Then click one of the posts to see if you can see it. If you can see it, then he's not on your ignore list and vice versa.
      Dude, thanks. I was like WTF??

I feel pretty stupid now though.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hova The God
        Dude, thanks. I was like WTF??

I feel pretty stupid now though.

Thanks again.

lol I did the same thing.

but then I figured it out
        sigpic

Comment