Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screename

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Screename

    Can a screename be changed without making a new account? If so, how?

    Thanks!!
    "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

  • #2
    Originally posted by #26_Fan
    Can a screename be changed without making a new account? If so, how?

    Thanks!!
    Yes! You need to contact admin, and request the change.

    At the bottom of every forum page is the list of moderators. Click on broncos mgr, and send him a PM, asking for the change. Be patient, he's a busy guy. But he will respond!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JWinn
      Yes! You need to contact admin, and request the change.

      At the bottom of every forum page is the list of moderators. Click on broncos mgr, and send him a PM, asking for the change. Be patient, he's a busy guy. But he will respond!

      Thanks!! I would like to add 27 into my screename being another poke has made his way on the Bronco roster.
      "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by #26_Fan
        Thanks!! I would like to add 27 into my screename being another poke has made his way on the Bronco roster.
        No problem! He's likely to see this thread also. You should have your new name withing a few days. Depending on how busy he is.

        Comment


        • #5
          A few things here:

          1. Changing user names in the system is a pain. We officially discourage people from requesting this, except in EXTREME circumstances.

          2. The broncos_mgr account is inactive. Please do not send it PMs, as you will likely not get a response. Use this Feedback forum, or feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected].

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by admin
            A few things here:

            1. Changing user names in the system is a pain. We officially discourage people from requesting this, except in EXTREME circumstances.

            2. The broncos_mgr account is inactive. Please do not send it PMs, as you will likely not get a response. Use this Feedback forum, or feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected].

            #2. Thanks for the info Steve! In the future, I will stop telling people to PM broncos mgr. (even though I saw you on today, lol)

            Make sure to stop by the cards forum once in a while! There's lots of questions I cant answer about technical difficulties!

            Comment

            Working...
            X