CP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP question

after getting the 3rd bar, I noticed it still says benchwarmer, how many posts must I have before it graduates to special teams?
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    after getting the 3rd bar, I noticed it still says benchwarmer, how many posts must I have before it graduates to special teams?
    I'm not positive but I think it's 4 bars for special teams, 5 for starter. I'm probably not the best person to be answering this with only 1 bar still. Anybody else?
    Also, do you mean how many points, because I believe post count doesn't have anything to do with the bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
      I'm not positive but I think it's 4 bars for special teams, 5 for starter. I'm probably not the best person to be answering this with only 1 bar still. Anybody else?
      Also, do you mean how many points, because I believe post count doesn't have anything to do with the bars.
      I'm not 100% sure but I believe you get to special teams at 250 points. Then you get a bigger avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
        I'm not 100% sure but I believe you get to special teams at 250 points. Then you get a bigger avatar.
        Oh. Well, like I said, probably not the best person to be asking.
        So it's not a bar per 100 points as I believed? I know it's 100 to get the second and I figured the same for the rest.
        Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
          Oh. Well, like I said, probably not the best person to be asking.
          So it's not a bar per 100 points as I believed? I know it's 100 to get the second and I figured the same for the rest.
          Silly me.
          It is a bar per 100 points but when we got to 3 bars we remained benchwarmers like at two bars, but if I remember correctly your title changes to special teams at 250. We need someone with 250+ cp confirm this. Of course if someone would like to give me 5 points I could confirm that straight away lol !

Comment

It is a bar per 100 points but when we got to 3 bars we remained benchwarmers like at two bars, but if I remember correctly your title changes to special teams at 250. We need someone with 250+ cp confirm this. Of course if someone would like to give me 5 points I could confirm that straight away lol !
            thanks Jaws, I kinjda thought that but wasn't sure. I'm about 25 away. Heres a couple for your time. thanks

Comment

You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to Jaws again.
              I won't forget you

Comment

I won't forget you
                Hey I was only kidding!

Thanks AZ

Comment

how close now?

Comment

how close now?
                    Three to go!

Comment

Hey, I tried too.
                      And not because you asked for it but because I was going to in another thread and couldn't then either.
                      That elusive special teams. You'll get there shortly.

Comment

Well guys, confirmation is here. It is 250 points as we suspected!

Comment

congrats Jaws

Comment

congrats Jaws
                            Thanks

Hope you're there yourself real soon.

Comment

Thanks

Hope you're there yourself real soon.