Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WyoBroncoMan
    Call me lazy, that's fine,but...

It would be nice to have the forum controls at the bottom of each page just as it is at the top. With some of the HUGE sigs people have, some of the pages can get quite long and it would be handy to have the controls at the bottom so my lazy butt doesn't have to scroll all the way to the top of the page to navigate.
    I know the drop down is there but the panel at the top is so much nicer.
    There's this little thing at the bottom called "top" that takes you back to the top instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
      There's this little thing at the bottom called "top" that takes you back to the top instantly.
      Check that out! It was so tiny I didn't even see it. Thanks.

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBroncoMan
        Check that out! It was so tiny I didn't even see it. Thanks.

You can also just hit the HOME button. That takes me right back to the top of every page.

It's right above the pgup & pgdn buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
          Are mine too many?
          Technically, yes. If you read the Code of Conduct here, you will see that the administrators consider anymore than two pictures excesive.

Comment

· Excessively large images or an excessive number of images in a signature. We consider more than one video clip or more than two images total in a signature excessive.

Straight from the COC.

Orange Shadow would be in violation as well since he has 2 video clips & and a picture.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
              · Excessively large images or an excessive number of images in a signature. We consider more than one video clip or more than two images total in a signature excessive.

Straight from the COC.

Orange Shadow would be in violation as well since he has 2 video clips & and a picture.
              Does it say something anywhere in the CoC about hairy Jake Plummer sigs?

Actually he looks cute in that sig of yours, much nicer than the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                Does it say something anywhere in the CoC about hairy Jake Plummer sigs?

Actually he looks cute in that sig of yours, much nicer than the real thing!
                That's not really Jake?

-----

Comment

Working...
                X