CP Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP Rewards

I understand that you get certain rewards for reaching a certain bar...I am curious to know what they are.

the only one I know is that if you reach the second bar you get to have a profile photo...

what are the others?
    sigpic

i know bigger avys is one im not sure bout others

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
      i know bigger avys is one im not sure bout others
      yeah I know that is one to....I just don't know how many bars you have to have....
      sigpic

Comment

I believe you need 250 CP's for a bigger avatar. Think I read that somewhere.

I am curious what those little symbols are under the bar count like your's TD. Looks like a little man. I have seen another person with what looks like a Christmas wreath. People with like a kagillion bars don't have that so I was curious what those are and how they got em?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          I believe you need 250 CP's for a bigger avatar. Think I read that somewhere.

I am curious what those little symbols are under the bar count like your's TD. Looks like a little man. I have seen another person with what looks like a Christmas wreath. People with like a kagillion bars don't have that so I was curious what those are and how they got em?
          those are symbols for messengers, like yahoo, aol, msn, etc.
          sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

how many cps do you need for 2 bars?

Comment

You will get your second bar at 100 CP's.

sigpic

Comment

As you get higher in rank it will take 200 CP points to get the next bar, you just have to keep plucking away. Even the mods don't know all the perks yet with the higher levels. So we are just like everyone one else trying to get to the top to find out.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

thanks for the info cp is your gift. merry christmas =)

Comment

They keep a lot of stuff secret. I would like to know that levels for "Bench" "Practice Squad" "Starting QB " etc.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      As you get higher in rank it will take 200 CP points to get the next bar, you just have to keep plucking away. Even the mods don't know all the perks yet with the higher levels. So we are just like everyone one else trying to get to the top to find out.
                      what bar do you reach where you have to gett 200 CP's to gain your next one?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                        what bar do you reach where you have to gett 200 CP's to gain your next one?
                        Bar 6 and then 200 cp's to bar 7 I believe.
                        I haven't noticed anything new since the bigger avatar and profile pic back at bar 3.
                        They must be very small details that I can't find...........

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                          They must be very small details that I can't find...........
                          LMAO. You got that right. I cannot find the easy answer to my quesion and it's simple. What is your "rank" name at certain post mile stones?????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                            LMAO. You got that right. I cannot find the easy answer to my quesion and it's simple. What is your "rank" name at certain post mile stones?????
                            If you check the reset box in cutom user title under edit profile you can see what your current rank is. I think rank is based on # of bars and not posts. Some members have 1000's of posts and are still benchwarmers. If you stop your mouse pointer over somebody's bars it will give you their rank as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X