Access Denied Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Denied Page

to prevent outsiders, like myself, from straying onto general discussion board, install an "access denied" page.

Originally posted by kcvet
    to prevent outsiders, like myself, from straying onto general discussion board, install an "access denied" page.
    You found it.

Comment

We encourage all fans to post and enjoy our boards.

All we ask is that they become familiar with our code of conduct and how we run this board.

Restricting access to the community simply for not being a Bronco fan is not in the plans, and is not something we wish to pursue.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Why would they want to prevent you from going into GD? Your a football fan, and in the division. No reason why you cant contribute to discussions there. Anymore than you couldnt contribute in ABF. They dont restrict access to that forum either.

Just gotta know where to keep the smack, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          Why would they want to prevent you from going into GD? Your a football fan, and in the division. No reason why you cant contribute to discussions there. Anymore than you couldnt contribute in ABF. They dont restrict access to that forum either.

Just gotta know where to keep the smack, thats all.

Yeah it's not like you're a Raider fan.................sorry, couldn't resist!

Comment

You're taking the Bronco fans who responded to your thread the wrong way. Bronco topics go in the general discussions page, If you want to talk about the Chiefs and you don't want any smack stick it into the "Other NFL teams" section.

You're more than welcome to participate in the GD forum (and we hope you do). Its just the way the Broncos website wants to organize things around here.
            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer
              You're taking the Bronco fans who responded to your thread the wrong way. Bronco topics go in the general discussions page, If you want to talk about the Chiefs and you don't want any smack stick it into the "Other NFL teams" section.

You're more than welcome to participate in the GD forum (and we hope you do). Its just the way the Broncos website wants to organize things around here.
              yes i was informed.

Comment

Working...
              X