Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

I have a few suggestions of things I like from the Steelers Fever Board

1. A contributor tag, Just a green bar that says contributor on it that shows you gave up some dough to the cause. Good way to get money to offset server cost. I believe 260 has been donated to Steelers Fever at this point.

2. Reputation points, More benificial for newbies and opposing team fans. This way you can tell who is and isnt full of bull. But if no one participates it doesnt really work.

Seems like you have a nice place here... I might even frequent after this is all over! Cheers

Originally posted by SteelerDan43
    I have a few suggestions of things I like from the Steelers Fever Board

1. A contributor tag, Just a green bar that says contributor on it that shows you gave up some dough to the cause. Good way to get money to offset server cost. I believe 260 has been donated to Steelers Fever at this point.

2. Reputation points, More benificial for newbies and opposing team fans. This way you can tell who is and isnt full of bull. But if no one participates it doesnt really work.

Seems like you have a nice place here... I might even frequent after this is all over! Cheers

Your missing a few things here bud.

You see the little orange squares under your post count? Those represent your contributor status. Or Contributor Points. We have that system in place already. Just gotta take the time to learn about it. There's a thread here in Feedback all about it, and another in GD.

Also, this isnt just another site run by fans needing money to keep it going. This is run by the Denver Broncos. Admin is actually an employee of the team, and the team itself runs the site.

This is a pretty good site, and your more than welcome to stick around long after Sunday, regardless of what happens. We have a few forum were we talk about everything under the sun. Just a bunch of crazy football fans who can talk about more than just football.

Welcome to Broncomania!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
      Your missing a few things here bud.

You see the little orange squares under your post count? Those represent your contributor status. Or Contributor Points. We have that system in place already. Just gotta take the time to learn about it. There's a thread here in Feedback all about it, and another in GD.

Also, this isnt just another site run by fans needing money to keep it going. This is run by the Denver Broncos. Admin is actually an employee of the team, and the team itself runs the site.

This is a pretty good site, and your more than welcome to stick around long after Sunday, regardless of what happens. We have a few forum were we talk about everything under the sun. Just a bunch of crazy football fans who can talk about more than just football.

Welcome to Broncomania!
      Sorry bout that, The Steelers board I visit is almost the same exact format so I'm used to seeing the Points on the left by the Avatar, I completley missed the orange bars... my bad

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerDan43
        Sorry bout that, The Steelers board I visit is almost the same exact format so I'm used to seeing the Points on the left by the Avatar, I completley missed the orange bars... my bad
        No sweat Dan! Every board is a little different, and we all have to figure them out when we are new.

Comment

Working...
        X