Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All you need to know about the "Contributor Status" feature

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Someone said bars? I'm in!!!
    Not that kind of bar...lol
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Would be cool if you could give cp on mobile.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Would be cool if you could give cp on mobile.
        Lol. Been there.. Finally figured out how to use my phone so I could.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Gotta spread some cp around.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            Gotta spread some cp around.
            .
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              No, I still have no idea. The people who did the upgrade are no longer here.
              Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              Ok.. So, I make a post and i have the 3 color bar, when i am viewing my profile I have the 2 color bar....



              I think I may have figured out part of the bar mystery...maybe. If you look at the screenshot and my bar now you'll see a big difference. Considering the time span and my cp count then and now is it possible the grey bar if your....guage til your next level? Meaning the closer you get to your next level the smaller the grey gets. As for the orange and dark orange I thought it may be an indication of where a member is in the quest for immorality. Sadly I feel I am wrong. My orange and dark orange appear to be the same size as they were when I posted the comment with the screen shot and houshmazode's appears to be the same also and he is 3 levels higher than me so that idea is in the trash.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                OK, as far as the bar goes....

                As a practice squad member, it's one little red bar, that's the most common one you'll see on the forums from most members.

                When you become a benchwarmer, the bar doubles in size, still at light red. So at 100 CP, the bar is raised, so to speak.

                At 200 CP, not the 250 you need for special teams, but at 200, the bar increases again. So, like I had guessed, it's very similar to the old system of bars. At 300 CP, it increases again, but there is no increase at the Special Teams level.
                At 400, the bar becomes bigger again, and at 500, it gets bigger with the darker bar extending from it.

                Just like the old system, the next extension is at 700, then 900, then 1100, then 1300.

                Finally, at 1500, you've maxed out the bar.

                And there you have it.
                Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                I really wish we could set the value of a bar on here and make it correlate to the user ranks. I know that's confusing, guys. We don't like that either.

                That's on VB for the record, not Akavit. Akavit did everything we asked and more.
                Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                I think I may have figured out part of the bar mystery...maybe. If you look at the screenshot and my bar now you'll see a big difference. Considering the time span and my cp count then and now is it possible the grey bar if your....guage til your next level? Meaning the closer you get to your next level the smaller the grey gets. As for the orange and dark orange I thought it may be an indication of where a member is in the quest for immorality. Sadly I feel I am wrong. My orange and dark orange appear to be the same size as they were when I posted the comment with the screen shot and houshmazode's appears to be the same also and he is 3 levels higher than me so that idea is in the trash.
                I found the above two quotes in this thread (several pages back).

                Grey bar. Those that are at the top level still has a little bit of grey. So, unless there is another level that we (mods) don't know about, that's not it. If there is another level, the CP count needed must be really high. Like 30,000.
                Administrator
                sigpic

                #LupusAwareness

                #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  No, I still have no idea. The people who did the upgrade are no longer here.
                  Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                  Ok.. So, I make a post and i have the 3 color bar, when i am viewing my profile I have the 2 color bar....



                  Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  I found the above two quotes in this thread (several pages back).

                  Grey bar. Those that are at the top level still has a little bit of grey. So, unless there is another level that we (mods) don't know about, that's not it. If there is another level, the CP count needed must be really high. Like 30,000.
                  Well crap.....the mystery continues.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • Maybe I missed something or just can't find the info....did we eliminate the CP system with like buttons?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      Maybe I missed something or just can't find the info....did we eliminate the CP system with like buttons?

                      yes. CP and Negs are gone... like is all we got!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X