Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smilies Suggestion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Smilies Suggestion

    With the new smilies added to the current ones, there are quite a few that members tend to use more often.

    There are five lines of quick-access smilies, then under that box a little bit of empty space.

    Is it possible to add one or two more lines of quick-access smilies?
    Administrator

    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    With the new smilies added to the current ones, there are quite a few that members tend to use more often.

    There are five lines of quick-access smilies, then under that box a little bit of empty space.

    Is it possible to add one or two more lines of quick-access smilies?


    i was also wondering the same thing...

    any answers??
    Last edited by anton1287; 06-18-2006, 12:50 PM.

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Also, could we possibly use this thread as a suggestion thing for the smilies you would like so I can make them for yall?

      sigpic

      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

      There are three things you can expect in life:

      1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

      Comment


      • #4
        Can we have a lil devil to go with my laugh?

        Mwahahahahahahahahaha *insert devil smiley*
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • #5
          I want the head smacking against the goalpost smilie.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            I want the head smacking against the goalpost smilie.
            Ooooooooo, how about one slapping another with a fish! For when we lay the smack on the Pats fans!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #7
              Devil smiley, dance smiley, head goalpost smiley, and slapping another person with hand or fish for the smack forum
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

              ^^^Get used to it.^^^

              Comment


              • #8
                I want one with twin Super Bowl trophies.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JWinn
                  I want one with twin Super Bowl trophies.
                  I'd prefer one with 3 trophies oops, darn pats fans would use that
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    I'd prefer one with 3 trophies oops, darn pats fans would use that
                    I was thinking of the logo straight off the 99 Gameday Program covers.

                    No idea how to put that up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JWinn
                      I was thinking of the logo straight off the 99 Gameday Program covers.

                      No idea how to put that up.
                      Do you have a scanner?

                      Just scan it in then host it.

                      sigpic

                      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                      There are three things you can expect in life:

                      1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snk16
                        Do you have a scanner?

                        Just scan it in then host it.
                        Yeah, Like I can figure that stuff out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JWinn
                          Yeah, Like I can figure that stuff out.
                          Scan it then email it to snk and let him host it.
                          My adopted fan is dogfish

                          . . . . . . . . . . .
                          . Post Your Artwork .
                          . . . . . . . . . . .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            These are pretty good.
                            You've got to know when to sack em...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like these too.
                              You've got to know when to sack em...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X