"Spreading the Love" Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Spreading the Love" Rule

Now I fully understand the need to implement the rule about "spreading the love" with CPs. I am not debating the rule. However, I would propose an ammendment to it.

I personally rarely give out CPs. And so it annoys me when I see a great post I want to reward, but I cant because I gave the member a CP 2 weeks ago and havent given out enough others since then. To me, this dillutes the value of Contributer Status. So my request is an ammendment that the "spreading the love" rule such that after a period of a week or perhaps 2 has elapsed since the last CP was given to a poster, the rule would no longer be in efffect.
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Originally posted by chickennob2
    Now I fully understand the need to implement the rule about "spreading the love" with CPs. I am not debating the rule. However, I would propose an ammendment to it.

I personally rarely give out CPs. And so it annoys me when I see a great post I want to reward, but I cant because I gave the member a CP 2 weeks ago and havent given out enough others since then. To me, this dillutes the value of Contributer Status. So my request is an ammendment that the "spreading the love" rule such that after a period of a week or perhaps 2 has elapsed since the last CP was given to a poster, the rule would no longer be in efffect.

I think it's been suggested before, and the response was something like this:

They understand that some time has passed, but it's still important to give to different users than just the same ones.

Also, I don't think it's techincally possible.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X