Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to search members using their e-mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to search members using their e-mail?

I ask this because on MSN messenger some guy added me then told me that he was me (TDforTatum26)

I told him...uh no I'm TDforTatum26 then he said no you're not and went offline...

anyway just wondering if I could find this guy here usuing his e-mail to see if he is a member here already.
    sigpic

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
    I ask this because on MSN messenger some guy added me then told me that he was me (TDforTatum26)

I told him...uh no I'm TDforTatum26 then he said no you're not and went offline...

anyway just wondering if I could find this guy here usuing his e-mail to see if he is a member here already.
    odd.....id imagine you should just go ahead and PM an admin or something

Comment

I agree with str8....send off the email to admin...that's way too strange.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
        I agree with str8....send off the email to admin...that's way too strange.

Im out-of-town right now and am using my grandpa's computer but yeah thats what I'll do.

I know this guy was joking...you could totally tell he wasnt serious because after he said those he said haha and all that crap.

I bet he was telling me to creep me put or something and no one knows my password so I think its ok
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X