Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved

What is the deal with threads being moved all the time. In my opinion the general discussion section should be mostly fair game as long as it is not smack related. Right now the signings of Bailey and Lynch are huge, important topics to bronco fans. Whether or not John Mobley or Ian Gold are coming back are vitally important to bronco fans. Whether or not a certain free agent would be a good fit for us is also on topic. I don't want to spend all day navigating different sections of the board. I think if it is relevant it should be left on the General Discussions board. Feel free to move this, I am already expecting that.

there is a reason why we have different forums, so that we can go to that area and discuss certain things without having to sort through the garbage of unrelated posts. It's organization.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

if you say so

Comment

PM one of the mods and ask them directly or admin, you would get an explanation more detailed than mine.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMatt
          if you say so
          Yo Matt...Rascal thinks he's the man around here. Feels as though he's the ultimate creator here on the board.
          The best ever!

Comment

Originally posted by LynchRules
            Yo Matt...Rascal thinks he's the man around here. Feels as though he's the ultimate creator here on the board.
            Hey now watch it there bucko - first you aint even a Broncos fan, second you aint been here long enough to talk **** to the vets - so lay off, k......

These boards have to be maintained, organized and monitored - its just the way it is - trust me, you wouldnt want to be here if it wasnt - these guys volunteer a lot of their time in doing so - so show some respect -

The general section is for Broncos Football General Info - if its not smack and not bronco football - there is the anything but football forum - cant go wrong if you put it there -

So just chill people - they are being moved, not deleted - relax

Comment

Read my original post. I am a Bronc fan as well.
              The best ever!

Comment

And sometimes they aren't moved, they're oftentimes combined with other threads that are on the same topic.

It's not a matter of anyone thinking they are supreme or anything like that, it's making it easier for people to read through each of the messages & find a thread that they are interested in reading/participating in.

Comment

Originally posted by LynchRules
                  Read my original post. I am a Bronc fan as well.
                  As I do realize you LIKE the Broncos as well, in my book you can only be a true fan of ONE team - but thats just me - I could never ever really route for another football or baseball team -

Well actually I do have two fav teams - the Broncos and who ever is playin the Raiders/Chiefs

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                    what bout the uconn huskies....u have always had a uconn sig. but u mite jus like ben gordon or okefor....
                    Actually I was born, raised and lived most of my life in CT - thats why I am a UCONN fan - its the only thing our state has for sports - even when the Whalers were there LOL -

I stated in another thread, I believe, that I actually follow only the players in the NBA - the likes of Ray Allen, Donyell Marshal, Cliff Robinson, etc.... I am a big Okefor fan of course - he is the shot blockin king baby!!!! - so needless to say I will keep my eye on him - I am hoping he sticks around for his senior year but ya just dont know -

But when it comes to the Broncos and Yankees, they take up all the space in my heart - there is def. no room for any other team - even for me to like never mind be a fan of

Comment

...ssshhhhhhh....
                      in secret, o&b420 is a BIG OU admirer.......
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        ...ssshhhhhhh....
                        in secret, o&b420 is a BIG OU admirer.......
                        Dude that isnt even close to being funny - its almost as bad as saying I am a raiders fan

Comment

NOOoooo!

Not the Yankees!
                          I was just startin to feel bad about all the crap I've thrown your way. How can any self respected Bronco fan, have anything to do with them thugs?

Comment

orangenblue420

girl i was with you until you said SPANKEES!!! grr i hate them as much as raiders/chiefs. team spends 2x more money then any other team....grrrrrr blood pressure going up now!!! darn it

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Re: NOOoooo!

Originally posted by horsesense
                              Not the Yankees!
                              I was just startin to feel bad about all the crap I've thrown your way. How can any self respected Bronco fan, have anything to do with them thugs?
                              Hey there are quite a few Yankees fans on this site - Broncs Bomber - NJ - and more I think - but its to damn early and no caffiene in my system yet - so brain is not fully functioning

Comment

Working...
                              X