Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhall26
    I For One, Agree totally on this subject. The mods are BDK's most of the time. What's the Deal? Okay, this is the GENERAL Discussions board. That means, anything can be discussed Generally. There was a post yesterday that contained Bronco material in it and they moved it to Broncos Players. What's the difference. Sorry if nobody goes to those other forums, maybe you should do an attendance check. I mean seriously, how many times a day do you visit the Rumor Mill? Come on MODS, most people post on this forum, before you move it and force us to go to another forum to read it, why don't you see what the people want, we want GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!!! WE SHALL TAKE NO MORE!!!!

Who's with me on a Hunger Strike?
    Normally I am one to buck the system, surpise, surprise - but hunger strike - I think not!!!!!!!!!! (What is a girl to do when the munchies strike, hmmmm????? Silly boy )

Comment

The reds? you mean the redwings? the yankees probably do have a few players who make as much as the kc royals, but so do a few other teams i'm sure, like the red sox, diamondbacks, cubs, etc. anways, i know it gets boring to see the same teams, but baseball season is boring in general until the playoffs. oh well. anyways, as far as cap goes, i don't think it's far to do that in baseball because the yankees revenue is soooo much higher than anyone else. they are perhaps the most famous sports team in the world and are undoubtedly the most famous american sports team known across the world.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

u learn to live with the yankee growin money like a-hairs..my team is the braves but they always choke in first round after they do with the division u said it 12 years but oh well not a big yanks fan...and im with dhall on this one..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          The reds? you mean the redwings? the yankees probably do have a few players who make as much as the kc royals, but so do a few other teams i'm sure, like the red sox, diamondbacks, cubs, etc. anways, i know it gets boring to see the same teams, but baseball season is boring in general until the playoffs. oh well. anyways, as far as cap goes, i don't think it's far to do that in baseball because the yankees revenue is soooo much higher than anyone else. they are perhaps the most famous sports team in the world and are undoubtedly the most famous american sports team known across the world.
          Which brings up a good point in regards to revenue sharing - I dont know the details but the Yankees had to give like 30 mil into that whereas the Marlins received 10 mil - so in essence the Yankees paid part of the Marlins' salaries - hey wait - that means we won part of the World Series - LOL

Comment

see, we do win every year!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

er ya i was on crack or something...i meant red sox....not red wings lol...also i think i hate the yanks for the bandwagon thing....u dont see anything about the yanks around where i live...then they get a rod etc.....all of a sudden 100000 jersey's and stuff pop up!

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

I gotcha bronco. i hate those people who hop on the bandwagon too!!!
                p.s.- got any crack i could have?

Comment

Originally posted by want2bAbronco
                  er ya i was on crack or something...i meant red sox....not red wings lol...also i think i hate the yanks for the bandwagon thing....u dont see anything about the yanks around where i live...then they get a rod etc.....all of a sudden 100000 jersey's and stuff pop up!
                  Yeah that is one of the many reasons I hate patsies - i spent my whole life in CT and no where did you ever see a patsie fan until they get to the SB - its BS

Comment

ya! i think thats the main reason i hate dallas cowgirls.....all the bandwagon ppl in the 90s... but the raiders and chiefs is just pure hate and it feels soooo good lol..

420, hopefully yanks dont do well this year! so i can give you a hard time. i know my braves will, and HOPEFULLY my rockies will too.

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

NJBRONCOSFAN no crack left =/ i had to use it all this morning to stay awake at work!

JIM is the man!!

Comment

Originally posted by want2bAbronco
                        ya! i think thats the main reason i hate dallas cowgirls.....all the bandwagon ppl in the 90s... but the raiders and chiefs is just pure hate and it feels soooo good lol..

420, hopefully yanks dont do well this year! so i can give you a hard time. i know my braves will, and HOPEFULLY my rockies will too.
                        LMAO we own the Braves - hehehehe - and whats this two team BS - LOL -

I wouldnt count on them not doing well - have you seen our line -up - damn our #7,8,9 hitters could be other teams 1, 2, and 3

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                          I For One, Agree totally on this subject. The mods are BDK's most of the time. What's the Deal? Okay, this is the GENERAL Discussions board. That means, anything can be discussed Generally. There was a post yesterday that contained Bronco material in it and they moved it to Broncos Players. What's the difference. Sorry if nobody goes to those other forums, maybe you should do an attendance check. I mean seriously, how many times a day do you visit the Rumor Mill? Come on MODS, most people post on this forum, before you move it and force us to go to another forum to read it, why don't you see what the people want, we want GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!!! WE SHALL TAKE NO MORE!!!!

Who's with me on a Hunger Strike?
                          I guess it all depends on how you naviagte the forums.

I check buy using the option to see the new posts that are here since my last visit, which is organized chronologically, not by subject. So I have no idea how many people are in a particular forum at one time.

My feeling is that if your biggest complaint is that we move threads, than I guess we must be doing something right.

Threads about players who are not Broncos or who sign with other teams belong in "Non-Broncos" I am not sure why that is such a huge deal. It seems logical to me.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

ewwww the yankees. . well i grew up to hate them

im a phillies/eagles fan

so i hate any team from new york. except for the jets

but i love Colorado teams the most for some reason.

except in hockey. im a devils fan

Comment

Originally posted by NJbronco
                              ewwww the yankees. . well i grew up to hate them
                              im a phillies/eagles fan
                              so i hate any team from new york. except for the jets
                              but i love Colorado teams the most for some reason.
                              except in hockey. im a devils fan
                              You must be from South Jersey. No respectable person from North Jersey would EVER like a team from Philly.

Comment

Working...
                              X