• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    or read the CoC (code of conduct)
    I did, and it reads "By using the Broncomania Message Boards, you agree that you will not post any of the following material in chat rooms, bulletin boards or other forums, including private messages:" and lists "• Material dealing primarily with political or religious topics or issues." under this catagory, since it does not mention signatures and/or titles in specific and since I've seen a number of Broncomaniacs with religious/political statements in those areas, I was curious.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Sigs are acceptable.

Discussing it, is not.
    Thanks for clarifying TDK.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade
    So I understand that Religion and Politics are not to be discussed on Broncomania now, and yet I have spotted numerous members with political and/or religious relative statements in their sigs and/or titles, am I to understand that these areas are exempt from the rules and I am free to put whatever political or religion related statements I please in these areas?

Just curious...

Sigs are acceptable.

Discussing it, is not.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    or read the CoC (code of conduct)

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade
    So I understand that Religion and Politics are not to be discussed on Broncomania now, and yet I have spotted numerous members with political and/or religious relative statements in their sigs and/or titles, am I to understand that these areas are exempt from the rules and I am free to put whatever political or religion related statements I please in these areas?

Just curious...
    ask one of the mods..

Leave a comment:

• Comrade
    started a topic Religion and Politics on Broncomania

Religion and Politics on Broncomania

Just curious...
Working...
X