Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    I never got a response from you asking if it was resolved.

I remember this.

Honestly, your IP numbers (work and home, I assume) aren't matching up with any current banned IP's.

So, I am at a loss as to why this is happening.

Leave a comment:

• silver_black
    replied
    Originally posted by Fins4Life
    To whom it may concern,

About 6 months ago I noticed that my IP was banned from house computer. I have never been banned, and am at a loss as to why it is so hard to fix this problem. I have already spoken to two Mods about it and nothing has been resolved. Can somebody please give me an explanation. If you need any information from me to resolve this please send me a PM.

Thanks
    Adam
    did you get help from the mods yet? you've been dealing with this problem for a while now.....

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Usually it costs extra to get service that involves having dynamic IP's.

Leave a comment:

• Domostick
    replied
    It's common sense, when you disconnect without a static ip, your isp will give you a new ip.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderfan76
    replied
    Originally posted by Domostick
    If you have a DSL modem you can just reboot it and you will get a new ip, Unless you have a static of course.

Really!? I didn't know that. Can anyone confirm this?

Leave a comment:

• Domostick
    replied
    If you have a DSL modem you can just reboot it and you will get a new ip, Unless you have a static of course.

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    It was me. I did it after I found out the Dolphins were supposed to be #6 in the league.

Actually though, it was a case of mistaken identity. They thought it was my IP.

-----
    I knew I was gonna get some grief from certain posters after I made this thread

Leave a comment:

• Fins4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by NASurfer
    Fins I remember some of your first posts. Its amazing you dident get banned. j/k

LMAO yeah Im with you on that one myself Thanks I needed a good laugh to start the work day.

Leave a comment:

• OrangePeel
    replied
    I don't know why it comes to this, but in the past alot of Broncomania members have been outraged by some of the banning, I remember our most tenured posters, RunByDesign temporarily left because he was so mad at one of the banning. I'm not sure what the full story on that is. RBD?

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Fins I remember some of your first posts. Its amazing you dident get banned. j/k

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    To whom it may concern,

About 6 months ago I noticed that my IP was banned from house computer. I have never been banned, and am at a loss as to why it is so hard to fix this problem. I have already spoken to two Mods about it and nothing has been resolved. Can somebody please give me an explanation. If you need any information from me to resolve this please send me a PM.

Thanks
    Adam
    It was me. I did it after I found out the Dolphins were supposed to be #6 in the league.

Actually though, it was a case of mistaken identity. They thought it was my IP.

-----

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Regular mods don't have any power to ban or unban IP addresses.

I can't really tell you why your IP address got banned. That's something that you'd probably want to ask admin or a supermod as they are the ones that can ban folks.

Admin's email address is [email protected] .

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Ask the patsy fans.

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    Have you emailed admin about this?
    cinny knows where its at...

try that...

"email"

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Yeah....your right, but it shouldnt come to that.
    Have you emailed admin about this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X