X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    I have done that and Jaws is right. Someone else tried sending me an email through my profile a while back and received the same message. It would be nice to have this feature activated since I have friends here who might want to send me emails.

I wonder if we could get some resolution from admin or maybe I need to PM him.
    Jaws already placed an email asking this question to all of the mods and admin.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    i wonder if he clicked modify profile to save the changes
    I have done that and Jaws is right. Someone else tried sending me an email through my profile a while back and received the same message. It would be nice to have this feature activated since I have friends here who might want to send me emails.

I wonder if we could get some resolution from admin or maybe I need to PM him.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    Although that would seem to be the logical explanation, I clicked the link in Reidman's profile to send him an email right now but despite Reidman having the option to recieve emails checked the following message appeared:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
    i wonder if he clicked modify profile to save the changes

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket
    You clicked the button to recieve email yes, but have they? they may have that turned off

Your trying to send them, not recieve them
    Although that would seem to be the logical explanation, I clicked the link in Reidman's profile to send him an email right now but despite Reidman having the option to recieve emails checked the following message appeared:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    You clicked the button to recieve email yes, but have they? they may have that turned off

Your trying to send them, not recieve them

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    How come this message comes up when I click the send this user an email link...?

I have the box checked to receive email from members....
    Same has always happened to me too although I don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    started a topic Quick question....

Quick question....

How come this message comes up when I click the send this user an email link...?

I have the box checked to receive email from members....
Working...
X