CP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP question

Hey, I understand the limitations on giving cp within a 24 hour period. However, my main question is if it is run on a continuous cycle, or if there is a set start/stop time.

For example, if I gave 5 people CP in a row at 11:55 PM, would that allow me to give 5 again after midnight...?

Just curious because even though my cp's are usually spread out, it's a little confusing how exactly it works.

Thanks
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
    Hey, I understand the limitations on giving cp within a 24 hour period. However, my main question is if it is run on a continuous cycle, or if there is a set start/stop time.

For example, if I gave 5 people CP in a row at 11:55 PM, would that allow me to give 5 again after midnight...?

Just curious because even though my cp's are usually spread out, it's a little confusing how exactly it works.

Thanks
    well the one u where trying to sent to me didn't fully process, i would try it again if i were u..
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

You have to spread cp's to nine diferent people before you give it to the same person again.

Once you give a cp, you can't that cp again for another 24 hours.

The max you can give out is 5 in a 24-hour period.

So if you give one at 3:05pm and 4 more every ten minutes untill it is up, you won;t be able to give another untill 3:05pm the next day, and every ten minutes for the ones after that.

Read this thread to learn more in detail

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        You have to spread cp's to nine diferent people before you give it to the same person again.

Once you give a cp, you can't that cp again for another 24 hours.

The max you can give out is 5 in a 24-hour period.

So if you give one at 3:05pm and 4 more every ten minutes untill it is up, you won;t be able to give another untill 3:05pm the next day, and every ten minutes for the ones after that.

Read this thread to learn more in detail

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15

Thanks
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Thanks

Your welcome.

Comment

Thanks
            This isn't from full knowledge of how the system works, but I'm pretty sure it's on a continuous cycle, because it doesn't seem to renew your CPs on any part of the night. Rather, it seems to matter when you gave your last CP. Each potential renews 24 hours after you gave it.
            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
            X