Broncocountry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncocountry

When I signed up my citizen number was 69, but today it is 57. Why did it change, I prefered the other number.
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

broncoscountry question.

I am having a problem signing up. It says enter your e-mail address. Is that the same one we used to sign up at the BMMB? Or is it our [email protected] something? I don't know what my e-mail addy is for the boards and yes I am giving everyone permission to call me an idiot here.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

You have to use the email addy that you signed up to Broncos message board with. Even if you have changed your email addy, it has to be the original. Hope this helps.
      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Broncos Country

So I guess this thread can be used for everyone's feedback.

There was one thing i noticed. There was a "Favorite Citizens" tab on the top menu. The one thing I didn't like was that there was a "pick a state" option, yet i found no way to search by country. If you found a way to have something like the map of the US with the orange states with a globe.

Another suggestion: on the us map with the ornage states, it is not too informative because states can either haved no fans or fans. Thats it: orange or white. When the site goes liv,e it owuld be fun to have it like a gradient where number of fans will range from a pale orange to a very darrk orange. Or perhaps do something like that and combine it with a level (1,00 fans, 10,000 fans, it depedns on how much traffic the site gets) at which the state turns blue. that could be a point of pride, i think.
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
          Another suggestion: on the us map with the ornage states, it is not too informative because states can either haved no fans or fans. Thats it: orange or white. When the site goes liv,e it owuld be fun to have it like a gradient where number of fans will range from a pale orange to a very darrk orange. Or perhaps do something like that and combine it with a level (1,00 fans, 10,000 fans, it depedns on how much traffic the site gets) at which the state turns blue. that could be a point of pride, i think.

I think there is a system implemented like that, but the states haven't gotten up that far, yet.

Also, I would like to be able to add a friend via their page; and to comment on their page as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
            I think there is a system implemented like that, but the states haven't gotten up that far, yet.

Also, I would like to be able to add a friend via their page; and to comment on their page as well.
            Yes, the add a friend via their page would be really useful as it's pretty complicated to do that as it is right now.

Comment

I have a question on this. How does one go about changing their avitar? If someone could send me a pm with the answer I would appreciate it.

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
              R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                You have to use the email addy that you signed up to Broncos message board with. Even if you have changed your email addy, it has to be the original. Hope this helps.
                What if you don't know what that was. You see I believe I changed my ISP 4 times that year till I found msn. I have been with them since. Is there anyway it could be E-mailed back to me, or is there a way I can find it on my own?
                Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                  What if you don't know what that was. You see I believe I changed my ISP 4 times that year till I found msn. I have been with them since. Is there anyway it could be E-mailed back to me, or is there a way I can find it on my own?

You might try emailing admin. He might be able to help.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Perhaps a way to stay being logged in? Like Broncomania?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                      Yes, the add a friend via their page would be really useful as it's pretty complicated to do that as it is right now.
                      Yep I think that would be helpful. As it is right now you have to go to your own page, then click on add friends, then it makes you look them up (even when you know who you want to add). It would be easier to have add friend on every citizens page.

I do know that Admin said they are trying to update the features to include international members all over the world for the map and representation of where a member lives. That will be coming.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                        Yep I think that would be helpful. As it is right now you have to go to your own page, then click on add friends, then it makes you look them up (even when you know who you want to add). It would be easier to have add friend on every citizens page.

I do know that Admin said they are trying to update the features to include international members all over the world for the map and representation of where a member lives. That will be coming.
                        Have you noticed whether there is a find members by username option available in the find citizens search function?

I haven't been able to see anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X