Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    I agree with this suggestion. We should have a room for those who have been a member of broncomania for a couple of years. I understand there is the locker room for those with enough cp's. Some do not get a lot of cp's even though they have been around for awhile. Seniority should have a room here as well.

Thats my two cents but I am afraid its not worth a penny.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Well we have the lockerroom for the starters but idk.
    Ah.... so it does exist....... nevermind this whole thread then.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by RBDynasty
    It's not personal... sure there are a good new posters. But for every good poster there are about ten retards.
    Why not just ammend the CoC to prevent retards from joining or perma-banning their IP address once they show their retardedness?

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobby Digital
    People have a right to be upset about a game that in reality we should have won. Take off the orange colored glasses.
    That last part of your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever..... how does making a suggestion about organization equate to being a homer?

I could have easily suggested we make a special forum for fairweather fans but that would never work because you would just automatically post in whatever forum you feel like without regard to where it belongs. Giving access to certain forums would be a privilege. So don't get so offended because I didn't direct toward JUST YOU.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Well we have the lockerroom for the starters but idk.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed
    Hopefully fairly new posters like myself would get some sort of thumbs up. I usually make pretty intelligent posts that pertain to subject matter. It's a good suggestion though.
    It's not personal... sure there are a good new posters. But for every good poster there are about ten retards.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Digital
    replied
    I was just thinking....

Maybe we should have a specific forum for fans who have been posting here for awhile so that we can talk intelligently in there without wading through piles of retarded posts by all these fairweather fans. Access level can be based on # of posts/rep(cp). Admins, what do you think?
    People have a right to be upset about a game that in reality we should have won. Take off the orange colored glasses.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Opps sorry this is in the wrong forum.. can a mod please move it to Feedback for me?

Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Hopefully fairly new posters like myself would get some sort of thumbs up. I usually make pretty intelligent posts that pertain to subject matter. It's a good suggestion though.

Leave a comment:

• broncosfan2616
    replied
    I was just thinking....

Maybe we should have a specific forum for fans who have been posting here for awhile so that we can talk intelligently in there without wading through piles of retarded posts by all these fairweather fans. Access level can be based on # of posts/rep(cp). Admins, what do you think?
    Thats a good idea, even though I dont post much I have been a member for a while. I knew this was going to happen one game and all of this jay cutler!!!111one111!!111! stuff. There are about 15 threads on this.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    started a topic Idea for a new forum

Idea for a new forum

I was just thinking....

Working...
X