Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I just replied to your message about your profile picture.

For others who may not have found the information, this is covered in the FAQs (which are searchable!)

CPs still exist in the form of the "Like button" (please see my earlier post above)

We are compiling a list of issues to address.

Yes. The alternative, as Peanut mentioned earlier in this thread, was no message board. We're happy the Broncos organization stuck with the fans and allowed the message boards to continue though the cost of that was a necessary upgrade to the system.

That might still be your laptop looking at the location of the old site and is likely a DNS issue.

Without getting too far into the weeds, imagine your QB is still looking at the old playbook thinking it's still the current one. When you call a play in he gives you that 400 Bad Request look and immediately takes a sack. Eventually he gets the new playbook and understands what play is getting called.

If forcing the browser to refresh the page I posted before did not work it will work itself out. DNS information expire at some point, your laptop will get the new info, and it will load the site correctly.
    This site is not working. Short time ago was on my laptop and it just kicked me out with 400 Bad Request message. When I try my phone which used to work well, it stops the browser. I'm on a really slow tablet at the moment. Cannot re access on laptop because of 400 Bad Request. Cannot refresh. Can you give me a working address I can try?

This is not an upgrade. The old site worked on all my devices. This new one barely works on the worst one I have. I will try tech support on T-Mobile for my phone. That's ridiculous.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Of course, you knew how to multi-quote.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

This site is not working. Short time ago was on my laptop and it just kicked me out with 400 Bad Request message. When I try my phone which used to work well, it stops the browser. I'm on a really slow tablet at the moment. Cannot re access on laptop because of 400 Bad Request. Cannot refresh. Can you give me a working address I can try?

This is not an upgrade. The old site worked on all my devices. This new one barely works on the worst one I have. I will try tech support on T-Mobile for my phone. That's ridiculous.
        Do any of the following steps resolve anything?

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Try forcing your browser to refresh content.
        • Mac: Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
        • PC / Linux: Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
          Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Of course, you knew how to multi-quote.
          No I did that manually via copy and paste.

I can't do what you just did because only my posts have a checkbox by them.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
          2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I found out how to multi-quote!

Click the posts you want to quote and at the top left it says Post Reply with a number. When you're done choosing the posts, click on the Post Reply and you get multi-quote.

I'm happy.
            Good to know.

I will await the verdict on the like situation. I like the process, but I will like it more when I figure out how to find out who liked me...even for a fleeting moment! See what I did there.....like really!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Do any of the following steps resolve anything?

My chrome book has no F keys. Don't see a reload button either. Do have ctrl.
              Last edited by samparnell; 10-09-2020, 03:50 PM.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

My chrome book has no F keys. Don't see a reload button either.
                They might part of the number keys 1-0 that require another key modifier. That's ok. Since you are in Chrome then press CTRL + SHIFT + R.

Comment

sam, I'm sorry that you are having trouble. Hopefully, Rastic's suggestions will help.

As I mentioned before to someone else, it was either go to VB5 or not have a MB.

Thank you for your patience as we work through the transition.

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

You don't have an orange Post Reply at the top left? Hit the quote button on multiple posts changes the number. When done, click on the Post Reply and it brings up all the quoted posts in the text box. Doesn't seem like that would be a mod only feature.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I have to manually do it the way you are.

If I click on Quote to reply to a single post, the button at the top says Post Reply (1). If I select multiple posts that never changes.

Comment

You don't have an orange Post Reply at the top left? Hit the quote button on multiple posts changes the number. When done, click on the Post Reply and it brings up all the quoted posts in the text box. Doesn't seem like that would be a mod only feature.
                      That's it! Thank you!

Comment

• Another slightly irritating thing, on mobile when I go to post it shrinks the screen down and cuts out half of the screen. It does shift as I get further in the text box however after I post it stays shrunk. Not a huge deal but having to zoom back out after every post (and I post a lot) is fairly tedious.

Comment

Sam - did you try and delete cookies from your computer and internet browsers?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I have to manually do it the way you are.

If I click on Quote to reply to a single post, the button at the top says Post Reply (1). If I select multiple posts that never changes.
                            Omigosh I didn't even notice that button at the top left! SMH Because one doesn't actually need it to post.

Thanks, Peanut!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                            2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I know. Me, too. What is up with that? I'm missing one! I can't find the emojis! Are there no emojis?
                              The emojis are below the "Write Something" space or when you hit " Quote they'll show up at the bottom.
                              I just noticed them now, I don't think they were available earlier. This re-build is a work in progress imo.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Perhaps the Football Immortal folks still have an empty circle because the starting rank of Practice Squad was somehow included? But that's not an achievable rank and shouldn't be included if it is. Stab in the dark here.
                                Or...Maybe we get to another level after 30k points ? Getting past 29 takes forever

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                                X