Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

They might part of the number keys 1-0 that require another key modifier. That's ok. Since you are in Chrome then press CTRL + SHIFT + R.
    Does nothing.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Is it just me or are our sigs on a sabbatical ?
      (I bet the tech team is working on them)

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post

Sam - did you try and delete cookies from your computer and internet browsers?
        I haven't. How is it done?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Or...Maybe we get to another level after 30k points ? Getting past 29 takes forever

Hey I did suggest two more levels after I got to Football Immortal, remember? "Gridiron God" and "Pigskin Titan"!

But there are 11 ranks right now (including Practice Squad) and 10 circles, so we need one or two more circles for higher levels.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Does nothing.
            Holding CTRL and pressing the refresh page button in the browser?

Edit: you can try reading through this if you have a browser that is slightly different.
            https://www.getfilecloud.com/blog/20...h-in-browsers/
            Last edited by Rastic; 10-09-2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or are our sigs on a sabbatical ?
              (I bet the tech team is working on them)

I see yours (which is great, BTW) and mine on Chrome on my laptop. Are you on mobile?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Hey I did suggest two more levels after I got to Football Immortal, remember? "Gridiron God" and "Pigskin Titan"!

But there are 11 ranks right now (including Practice Squad) and 10 circles, so we need one or two more circles for higher levels.
                Yeah LM, you're right...again

Now the smileys disappeared ...
                Work in progress !

Comment

I see yours (which is great, BTW) and mine on Chrome on my laptop. Are you on mobile?
                  No, I'm on my laptop but I could be in mobile mode. idk
                  When I click on "edit sig" I can see it. I also have "show sigs/avys" checked.

I do remember you advocating "Gridiron God" and "Pigskin Titan"

Comment

• I could see all the sigs earlier.
                    I logged in this morning and checked "Remember me"
                    I went out to do my yard work,came back and was timed out.
                    I re-logged in and couldn't see sigs.
                    I just refreshed one of my adblockers and voilà, I can see sigs clearly now !!!
                    Thx LM !!!
                    Still no smiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post

Sam - did you try and delete cookies from your computer and internet browsers?
                      Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I haven't. How is it done?
                      Sam, if you are not in the habit of deleting you may have built up a cache of Temp Internet Files,
                      parts of old files from registry changes. Anything you mouse over is stored as TIF, every photo
                      and every page of text etc. It can really accumulate over time slow down your device considerably.

Depending on the OS you use, ther are ways to delete cookies and TIF etc.
                      However, Microsoft, Chrome, Apple etc.will not let some data be deleted using their protocol.
                      They will tell you that you are clean but you're not. They keep a lot of your data.
                      I found this out the hard way a long time ago.

I use CCleaner now and I check every single box under Window and Applications.
                      CCleaner will also clean out old fragments of files in your Registry.
                      I have been using CCleaner(the free version only) since before I joined this board.
                      Never had a problem. I clean my device several times a day and it just takes seconds.

Your first time will take a while if you have a massive cache of Temporary Internet Files.
                      I also use FF as my browser, no problems with that either.
                      CCleaner offers a pro version but there is a fee, I only use the free version; good nuff for me.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

Comment

Sam, if you are not in the habit of deleting you may have built up a cache of Temp Internet Files,
                        parts of old files from registry changes. Anything you mouse over is stored as TIF, every photo
                        and every page of text etc. It can really accumulate over time slow down your device considerably.

Depending on the OS you use, ther are ways to delete cookies and TIF etc.
                        However, Microsoft, Chrome, Apple etc.will not let some data be deleted using their protocol.
                        They will tell you that you are clean but you're not. They keep a lot of your data.
                        I found this out the hard way a long time ago.

I use CCleaner now and I check every single box under Window and Applications.
                        CCleaner will also clean out old fragments of files in your Registry.
                        I have been using CCleaner(the free version only) since before I joined this board.
                        Never had a problem. I clean my device several times a day and it just takes seconds.

Your first time will take a while if you have a massive cache of Temporary Internet Files.
                        I also use FF as my browser, no problems with that either.
                        CCleaner offers a pro version but there is a fee, I only use the free version; good nuff for me.

https://www.ccleaner.com/

CCcleaner. LOVE it. Great recommendation!

Comment

• Glad I kept the faith. Site is working, no issues with security at work or mobile anymore!
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Look beneath your Join Date and Posts on the left and you should see an orange Share (for Facebook) button and a navy Tweet (for Twitter) button.
                            ...and "poof" they're gone

Comment

...and "poof" they're gone
                              Not for me. So what did you do to piss off the Warlocks of Qarth?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
                                Glad I kept the faith. Site is working, no issues with security at work or mobile anymore!
                                Well your rank status dots are correct -two filled in- Benchwarmer and Special Teamer, but the orange one has six filled in...very curious

Comment

Working...
                                X