Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Thx and thx! And I have no doubt that you have an excellent team. Just a suggestion. I support you folks especially given that you had no other real option, and I am not in a hurry to get all questions answered. Some complained about the upgrade, but I am already good with it.

The latter point was me trying to do a multi quote. I was reading your instruction and thought that was the click part. Can I ask.....what do you click on to multi quote again. I like that feature and I did not do it correctly when I tried, though I instantly checked into the other click box I mention.
    Weird. You edited your post at 5:08, I quoted you at 5:21 but it doesn't show the added part. Add to the list.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Sweet job on the update . Love the ability to like someone's post . Thank you !!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Not for me. So what did you do to piss off the Warlocks of Qarth?
        I just logged in for the first time today and no FB or Twit.
        I was hoping that they were deleted. Who wants to share
        their opinions with Big Tech without permission ? I'm sure
        that some do and some don't.

Also, this is a public site. I've often run across members'
        posts randomly when I do online searches for other things.

~~~

So, I refreshed an ad blocker and "poof" they're back.
        Suckers work too. I hit Twit on one of Peanut's posts
        and it went right to my Twit ready to Tweet.
        (I didn't Tweet it Peanut lol)

Evidently the Qarth Warlocks don't like some of my ad blockers.

I still don't see smileys below the text box. I promise that I saw
        them yesterday for a brief period. I can do them from memory.

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...

Thx LM, I'm going to try to fool around with sig edit
        Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 10-10-2020, 04:14 PM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

I like it too.
          Your word is better....you are a calm customer, whereas I get fidgety!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Thx and thx! And I have no doubt that you have an excellent team. Just a suggestion. I support you folks especially given that you had no other real option, and I am not in a hurry to get all questions answered. Some complained about the upgrade, but I am already good with it.

The latter point was me trying to do a multi quote. I was reading your instruction and thought that was the click part. Can I ask.....what do you click on to multi quote again. I like that feature and I did not do it correctly when I tried, though I instantly checked into the other click box I mention.
            Originally posted by Peanut View Post

There's an orange button at the top left corner, Post Reply. Click on the quote buttons from all the posts you want to quote (like you did for mine). The number in the Post Reply button should equal the number of posts you clicked. When you are done selecting, click on the orange Post Reply button. It should put all of them into the text box.

I hope that works for you. Let me know if I can help with anything else.
            Bingo....thx!

Comment

• Please add to list, maybe...

When I upload an attachment it will post fine in my text box.
              When I hit "post reply" I get this message:

When I wrap tags around the attachment's url, I get this:

The attachment widget is on the top right corner of the text box.

~~~

I figured out why my smilies were not showing.
              There is a smiley widget also on the top right corner of the text box.
              Click on it once, the smilies appear at the bottom of the text box.
              Click on it again and "poof" they're gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                Please add to list, maybe...

When I upload an attachment it will post fine in my text box.
                When I hit "post reply" I get this message:

When I wrap tags around the attachment's url, I get this:

The attachment widget is on the top right corner of the text box.

~~~

I figured out why my smilies were not showing.
                There is a smiley widget also on the top right corner of the text box.
                Click on it once, the smilies appear at the bottom of the text box.
                Click on it again and "poof" they're gone.
                I think attachments are disabled. If that is so, the button to upload an attachment should be removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Well your rank status dots are correct -two filled in- Benchwarmer and Special Teamer, but the orange one has six filled in...very curious
                  I've never paid attention to those things. But cool. I guess?

Almighty mods, I miss the page numbers under threads so you could go to the last page you read easier
                  Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I think attachments are disabled. If that is so, the button to upload an attachment should be removed.
                    Funny, it will let you upload a file, like my .gif, and pops up in the text box running fine.
                    Only when I hit "Post Reply" I got the error message.
                    Thank you Rastic, you all are doing a great job !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Funny, it will let you upload a file, like my .gif, and pops up in the text box running fine.
                      Only when I hit "Post Reply" I got the error message.
                      Thank you Rastic, you all are doing a great job !!!
                      Yes, it fails because it is not authorized. So whatever shows in the preview is deleted by the system. We should remove that to avoid confusion.

Thanks for being the guinea pig

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

I've never paid attention to those things. But cool. I guess?

Almighty mods, I miss the page numbers under threads so you could go to the last page you read easier
                        I agree - although the little 'fast forward' icon under the last post section on the right (under the members avatar) performs the same function.

Comment

• Does anyone know - you remember how you could click the post/reply count on a thread, and it would take you to a page of all of the members and their posts within that thread... can that be done still in some new way?

Comment

• Without having to go thru 13 pages can someone instruct me on how to get my sig pic back?

When I first logged in it just said "sigpic" but there's no pic...just the text below what was my sig pic.

I've tried doing a few things and nothing works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                              Without having to go thru 13 pages can someone instruct me on how to get my sig pic back?

When I first logged in it just said "sigpic" but there's no pic...just the text below what was my sig pic.

I've tried doing a few things and nothing works.
                              Mel B.

Sure, here is what you are looking for.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Signatures:
                              (From https://forums.denverbroncos.com/hel..._signature_new)

How do I edit my signature?

You can set and change your signature by going to your username in the upper right corner > click to get the drop down > select User Settings. On that page, select the Account tab and then go down to the area that says "Conversation Detail Options". On the right side, you will see the option "Edit Post Signature". If you click that link, you will get a popup editor that will allow you to enter/edit your signature.

This option may be disabled by the Administrator. The Administrator may also have restrictions on how many lines or characters may be in the signature.
                              The icon is small and just below the "Show Avatars" check box. Look for the icon that resembles a fountain pen nib.
                              I'd also recommend looking at the FAQs if any other questions come up. You might find an answer there before you head back in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Mel B.

Sure, here is what you are looking for.

I'd also recommend looking at the FAQs if any other questions come up. You might find an answer there before you head back in this thread.
                                Just a reference back to outstanding questions:

1) Will we be able to click on # of likes to determine who kindly rewarded us....though we do see references in the notifications.
                                2) Do we have unlimited pm capability, or is there still a limit? (I'm a hoarder and I will feel bad that I will cause some to have to rewrite/resend after putting some thought into their message.)
                                3) Can Sam stop talking Latin?

Thx

Comment

Working...
                                X