Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is my dislike button?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      Where is my dislike button?
      Different strokes....I find it better without.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        Different strokes....I find it better without.
        I find I like living in a world where not everyone gets a trophy.... if I can express pleasure with a post, I have to be allow to express displeasure...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

          I find I like living in a world where not everyone gets a trophy.... if I can express pleasure with a post, I have to be allow to express displeasure...
          I totally agree with the bolded....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Just a reference back to outstanding questions:

            1) Will we be able to click on # of likes to determine who kindly rewarded us....though we do see references in the notifications.
            2) Do we have unlimited pm capability, or is there still a limit? (I'm a hoarder and I will feel bad that I will cause some to have to rewrite/resend after putting some thought into their message.)
            Those question have been asked. When we know more we'll let you know.

            3) Can Sam stop talking Latin?

            Thx
            Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rastic View Post

              Those question have been asked. When we know more we'll let you know.



              Condemnant quod non intellegunt.
              I lose track....so this is on me. I will look deeper through posts next time.

              Comment


              • Note to everyone: Mods and tech team have been working overtime with the transition. It might be inconvenient for one member to have to read through all the posts in this thread, but to expect us to do that for you on top of everything else..... I do realize that not all questions were meant for the staff only, that others would know the answers. It doesn't take that long to scan through posts. Thanks for understanding.
                Administrator

                Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                Lupus Awareness

                "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  I lose track....so this is on me. I will look deeper through posts next time.
                  Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  Note to everyone: Mods and tech team have been working overtime with the transition. It might be inconvenient for one member to have to read through all the posts in this thread, but to expect us to do that for you on top of everything else..... I do realize that not all questions were meant for the staff only, that others would know the answers. It doesn't take that long to scan through posts. Thanks for understanding.
                  I have stated a few times that I appreciate the effort. That's why I mentioned that I will look deeper on my own

                  Thx again.
                  Last edited by CanDB; 10-11-2020, 02:39 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post



                    I have stated a few times that I appreciate the effort. That's why I mentioned that I will look deeper on my own. Thx again.
                    My note was to everyone, not to you specifically.

                    Good to see you multi-quoting. :thumb: -- Darn, we don't have a thumb smiley.
                    Administrator

                    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                    Lupus Awareness

                    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Peanut View Post

                      My note was to everyone, not to you specifically.

                      Good to see you multi-quoting. :thumb: -- Darn, we don't have a thumb smiley.
                      Further to.....I never expected anyone to read thru all the posts for me. I assumed you folks as a team know the status of the issues/requests. In that regard, just a suggestion, perhaps you could post the issues/requests and status in one fluid spot, which would eliminate any feedback such as the questions I asked. Just a suggestion.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                        I lose track....so this is on me. I will look deeper through posts next time.
                        I meant the question has been passed along to the tech team.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rastic View Post

                          I meant the question has been passed along to the tech team.
                          All good....just trying to help while admitting I got lazy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            Condemnant quod non intellegunt.
                            gratias tibi ago
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Where is my dislike button?
                              Yeah, that would be good. Otherwise, we'll just have to go old school and put it on blast.

                              To infinity...and beyond.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lumiere View Post

                                Yeah, that would be good. Otherwise, we'll just have to go old school and put it on blast.

                                I liked you dislike...

                                that’s what I’ll do...just quote, and put...DISLIKE under it. Haha
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X