Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a 'meh' button? I could find lots of ways to use this.

For example

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

I liked you dislike...

that’s what I’ll do...just quote, and put...DISLIKE under it. Haha

Comment

• I just want a button that pours me freshly brewed coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Does anyone know - you remember how you could click the post/reply count on a thread, and it would take you to a page of all of the members and their posts within that thread... can that be done still in some new way?
        Anyone find a way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post

Anyone find a way?
          I never knew this was an option before. That would be a cool feature.

Comment

• Why can't we upload our Sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
              Why can't we upload our Sig?
              Capt. Jack

You might not have see this answer.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Signatures:
              (From https://forums.denverbroncos.com/hel..._signature_new)

How do I edit my signature?

You can set and change your signature by going to your username in the upper right corner > click to get the drop down > select User Settings. On that page, select the Account tab and then go down to the area that says "Conversation Detail Options". On the right side, you will see the option "Edit Post Signature". If you click that link, you will get a popup editor that will allow you to enter/edit your signature.

This option may be disabled by the Administrator. The Administrator may also have restrictions on how many lines or characters may be in the signature.
              The icon is small and just below the "Show Avatars" check box. Look for the icon that resembles a fountain pen nib.
              I'd also recommend looking at the FAQs if any other questions come up. You might find an answer there before you head back in this thread.

Comment

• Capt. Jack

I think we figured out the problem here. On the old site I recall the ability to upload sig pics. That is not available presently on the new site and is something we'll check with the tech team about.

Thanks for the help on this one Capt. Jack. Your input was really helpful.

Comment

• You guys do a great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    Capt. Jack

I think we figured out the problem here. On the old site I recall the ability to upload sig pics. That is not available presently on the new site and is something we'll check with the tech team about.

Thanks for the help on this one Capt. Jack. Your input was really helpful.
                    I did those things and still don't have my signature.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• I tried everyday since Friday with no success.
                      No Sig for me.
                      😭

Comment

• There's still no image button in the signature editor which means people need to manually type tags in there. I also see no means of uploading an image as some people wish to do.

Personally, I don't like that option because the system degrades the quality of the original image so I have uploaded my images to a free image host and then hot-linked to them.

Here's how I got my signature to work:

I clicked the source button in the top left corner of the sig editor, then typed the IMG tags into the text field, and then copied and pasted the image URL in between them.

The image is hosted at https://imgur.com/ which is free and easy to use, you can upload your stuff there with no loss to to the original image quality.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          There's still no image button in the signature editor which means people need to manually type tags in there.
                          Something is strange then, I have the added group to the toolbar that includes images (youtube, strike through, twitter, mention, and image)

I also see no means of uploading an image as some people wish to do.
                          You are correct on this. The feature to upload an image as a sig is not enabled and would currently need to be hosted on an image sharing website. If we do get that feature back (I've asked) I suspect it will have limitations, i.e., images may have size and dimension limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            I just want a button that pours me freshly brewed coffee.
                            I second that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                              Signatures:
                              (From https://forums.denverbroncos.com/hel..._signature_new)

The icon is small and just below the "Show Avatars" check box. Look for the icon that resembles a fountain pen nib.
                              I finally did this last night (I'll play around with my sigpic later. Baby steps). After I followed the directions, it still didn't show and I still could not see other members sigs. Under the same part, Conversation Detail Options, there is a check box next to Show Signatures. Mine was unchecked. Checked it and now I can see sigs.

Administrator
                              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post

I second that!
                                Hey Jawsie, am I going too far with my request for a fritter button as well?

BTW.....I've been told I "jump the shark" too often. .
                                Last edited by CanDB; 10-12-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X