Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Play with it, When you first upload your image, you will see it.
    If you hit any options like large or small etc. it will show them also.
    Once you hit save it turns into SIGPIC.

Then, if you go back to sig edit, at first it shows the image and text.
    Then hit the source button and it will show the code.
    Then hit the source button again and it will show [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and your text.
    Yeah, weird
    Thanks AZ. I followed your above steps and even though I didn't get exactly what your instructions said I still ended up with my sig pic showing up!

Now how do we CP again...j/k!

Comment

• Even learn't how to center it all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        Can we get a "last" link on the first link area to get into a thread?

It seems the quickest way to get to the current posts is to click on a thread and then scroll to the bottom and there will be a link with a number representing the "last" page or current posts.

Maybe another option would be to get that link at the top of the first page?
        I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about. The little round button with the 2 arrow type things pointing down right in front of the thread title takes me to the last unread post.

The rectangular button with the two arrows pointing to the right (located next to the date and time of the last post in the thread) takes me to the last post.

Sorry, I'm not techy enough to know the proper terminology.
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Just noticed that my sig pic shows up when I'm logged in but doesn't show up when I'm not logged in!

Also when I make a new reply my sig pic doesn't show up until I refresh my browser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
            Just noticed that my sig pic shows up when I'm logged in but doesn't show up when I'm not logged in!

Also when I make a new reply my sig pic doesn't show up until I refresh my browser.
            I had problems at first "seeing" various things Mel.
            I figured out it was one of my ad blockers that was the culprit.
            Not saying that's your solution but this new build is finicky towards certain things.
            Just spit ballin' here but have you tried a different browser just to check ?

~~~
            Rastic
            L.M.
            I've been trying to click on the like count square on our posts.
            I haven't had any luck since the board got back up.
            Today I clicked on it once, nothing again.
            Then I accidentally double clicked and I got this:

Hope this helps

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I had problems at first "seeing" various things Mel.
              I figured out it was one of my ad blockers that was the culprit.
              Not saying that's your solution but this new build is finicky towards certain things.
              Just spit ballin' here but have you tried a different browser just to check ?

~~~
              Rastic
              L.M.
              I've been trying to click on the like count square on our posts.
              I haven't had any luck since the board got back up.
              Today I clicked on it once, nothing again.
              Then I accidentally double clicked and I got this:

Hope this helps
              I logged in yesterday and my sig pic had 'magically' disappered again. I got so frustratded trying to get it back, and nothing I did worked, that I just gave up. I even removed my sig line as well since it made no sense without the sig pic attached.

I use Chrome after switching from Mozilla Firefox many years ago and have never had any issues since the switch.

I'm too frustrated to try anything else so I'll just sit this sig pic process out until the kinks are truley worked out.

Thanks again anyway tho!

Comment

• I think I have the blue dots fixed. If someone Captain or above could log out and then log back in, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Please let it work.

We are working on other things. I just wanted to tackle something easy.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                  I think I have the blue dots fixed. If someone Captain or above could log out and then log back in, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Please let it work.

We are working on other things. I just wanted to tackle something easy.
                  I logged out and back in.
                  My dots were 9 Blue and one White.
                  Now all ten are Blue
                  Hope this helps.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                  The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                  http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                  My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I logged out and back in.
                    My dots were 9 Blue and one White.
                    Now all ten are Blue
                    Hope this helps.
                    Thanks. It does help. It's working, but people need to log out and log back in before they'll see the change.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                      P&R is now closed again. And I didn't break the MB.

I saved my notes in case it ever gets reopened.

Calendar. VB5 disabled birthdays. I copied all the birthdays before the transition and was planning on manually inputting them into the calendar, but it was one of the security concerns (hackers getting personal information) with the tech team. I have to check with them before I do anything.
                      Good job closing the chamber of secrets, we all know that section could be as dangerous to the boards as a basilisk right now
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post

Good job closing the chamber of secrets, we all know that section could be as dangerous to the boards as a basilisk right now
                        I don't even want to think about that.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Does everyone else have to double click to get back to the top of the page? It’s very annoying.
                          You Mad Bro?

Comment

• I can’t see people’s sig pics. I can only see text and the word sigpic where a picture is supposed to be.
                            You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Okay, the double clicking appears to only be in mobile mode. Desktop mode is single click.

However, sometimes I can’t get to top because the option is at the bottom of the list and list goes down below where I can’t see the option to go to the top.
                              Last edited by broncolee; 10-20-2020, 12:49 PM.
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• FYI, you should now be able to see who has liked your posts, if I did that correctly.
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X