Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo??? If the CP system is no more, how do we rank up? Is that gone too? and....I went into my settings to show my sig and the one I had is gone, is there a way to add another?

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      Soooo??? If the CP system is no more, how do we rank up? Is that gone too? and....I went into my settings to show my sig and the one I had is gone, is there a way to add another?
      get people to keep liking you.....

Comment

Soooo??? If the CP system is no more, how do we rank up? Is that gone too? and....I went into my settings to show my sig and the one I had is gone, is there a way to add another?
        Go to profile > account and you should see an edit signature option
        You Mad Bro?

Comment

The answers are somewhere in this thread. Pretend it's a treasure hunt.
          Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

get people to keep liking you.....
            Maybe we should consider having a "Christmas card" app that kicks in when someone likes you multiple times a day.

Comment

• Maybe this is within this thread, but for me, it is preferable to click on a thread and go straight to the last page automatically. More so when threads are super long. I might go thru a small thread from the first page, but I tend to go last page in most threads. Thx

Comment

Maybe this is within this thread, but for me, it is preferable to click on a thread and go straight to the last page automatically. More so when threads are super long. I might go thru a small thread from the first page, but I tend to go last page in most threads. Thx
                Am I understanding you that when you click on a thread the link does not take you to the last page? I have not noticed this as a problem. From the homepage I just clicked on a link and it took me straight to the last post. If you are in a sub-forum, you need to click on the image to go to the last post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Am I understanding you that when you click on a thread the link does not take you to the last page? I have not noticed this as a problem. From the homepage I just clicked on a link and it took me straight to the last post. If you are in a sub-forum, you need to click on the image to go to the last post.
                  Yes, that's what I meant.

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant.
                    Ok, I am not sure why that is working as it is for you. I cannot replicate this problem on my computer or phone. Can you provide more information like OS (Mac, Linux (and distro), or Windows) and browser?

Comment

Ok, I am not sure why that is working as it is for you. I cannot replicate this problem on my computer or phone. Can you provide more information like OS (Mac, Linux (and distro), or Windows) and browser?
                      Edge. I can try Chrome. Not an issue for me really, but just wondering what others were seeing.

Comment

Edge. I can try Chrome. Not an issue for me really, but just wondering what others were seeing.
                        If you are using the latest version of Edge it's a chromium based browser so Chrome might work the same for you.

I tried looking through my user settings and was not able to find anything that would cause this problem. Mystery.

Comment

If you are using the latest version of Edge it's a chromium based browser so Chrome might work the same for you.

I tried looking through my user settings and was not able to find anything that would cause this problem. Mystery.
                          I am ok with this.....I can work with it.

Comment

• Well I got a Happy Birthday email auto-sent from this board today so that still works, but members' birthdays aren't listed at the bottom of the main page anymore -any one else notice that?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              Well I got a Happy Birthday email auto-sent from this board today so that still works, but members' birthdays aren't listed at the bottom of the main page anymore -any one else notice that?
                              Yes....and I had reported too that the Calendar does not have info in it, like birthdays.

Comment

• The birthday calendar is not enabled right now. There are concerns the tech team has with user information security if in remember correctly.

Maybe Peanut can speak further to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X