Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some updates:

Icons for threads --- Working.

Thumbs up emoji --- They had to create one for us.

White around dots --- Fixed.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Can they add a thumbs up emoji that doesn’t look like it’s being sarcastic?
      You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
        Can they add a thumbs up emoji that doesn’t look like it’s being sarcastic?
        I would like to see the original one brought back as well. It's funny you mentioned is being sarcastic - I thought it sort of looked that was too though what ever similarity there is was unintentional. There was apparently a problem with what carried over from the old site. I located a copy of the original and provided it to the tech team.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Just another pos about notifications. Prior to, we would have to search around for the posts we made to see if anyone responded to them. This upgrade leaves no doubt about the feedback. That's a plus from a time saver perspective and for being a "tracking" aid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I would like to see the original one brought back as well. It's funny you mentioned is being sarcastic - I thought it sort of looked that was too though what ever similarity there is was unintentional. There was apparently a problem with what carried over from the old site. I located a copy of the original and provided it to the tech team.

Fingers crossed.
            Thanks, Rastic and tech team!

Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Thanks, Rastic and tech team!

Aww, it's like an old friend came back

Comment

Working...
              X