Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just logged in and four new notifications were listed at the top. When I clicked it to go to the Message Center, I had NO new notifications of any kind. WTH?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      From our tech team:

2. Signatures not showing. This is now an individual user setting in VB5. To turn on or setup signature go to - My profile > edit settings button > account tab > Turn on show avatars and show signatures
      Please ask them to add an image button in the sig editor and eliminate the five line limit that's applied to the code.

Some changes were not in our control---CP System. We are looking to see if we can bring it back.
      At the very least a thumbs down button if it can't.

Thanks, Peanut!

Comment

From our tech team:

1. Smile not showing: should be fixed and are displaying where they were not before.

2. Signatures not showing. This is now an individual user setting in VB5. To turn on or setup signature go to - My profile > edit settings button > account tab > Turn on show avatars and show signatures

3. Issues with slowness / not showing up on certain devices. I'm sure this is a caching issue (should resolve naturally in a week or so) and they need to refresh / clear their browser cache.

Some changes were not in our control---CP System. We are looking to see if we can bring it back.

P&R is not supposed to be open. I have been trying to shut it down again but this version is different. Still working on it.
        Yay!!!!! I'll cp you if you can!!! Thanks, Peanut!
        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Youtube button - obvious
          S - strike through
          Mention - User mention? [MENTION]Rastic[/MENTION]

Previewing the mention tag with my username popped up @Rastic; (with the semi-colon). I don't know if that is a mistake or not. Alternatively, start typing the at symbol and then a username gets you this Rastic

BBCode Reference from the FAQs: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/hel...e/bbcode_basic

A tweet embed would be perfect!!! I totally agree.
          YouTube tag doesn't work. See it below?

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            I just logged in and four new notifications were listed at the top. When I clicked it to go to the Message Center, I had NO new notifications of any kind. WTH?
            I just got a notification. Drop down brought 2 options. Notification and Message Center. I clicked on Notification and the message was there. Not sure why it doesn't show in the Message Center.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post

Yay!!!!! I'll cp you if you can!!! Thanks, Peanut!
              My notification said: "Lumiere quoted you in a post". I know people have been asking for this feature. I did not get one when L.M. quoted me. Lum, did you do anything different?

Has anyone found a way to multi-quote?
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by BenHBroncos
                test123457
                Niiice sig, Ben!

Heeey waitaminute...!

Comment

YouTube tag doesn't work. See it below?

Yep, I see it. Part of the lion pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Yep, I see it. Part of the lion pride.
                    Yeah NOW it's there! Just like when I complained about the Detroit Lions color scheme earlier --, presto a social media button turned orange! There's like a fairy Godmother (or Godfather) reading this and answering certain wishes!

Comment

Yeah NOW it's there! Just like when I complained about the Detroit Lions color scheme earlier --, presto a social media button turned orange! There's like a fairy Godmother (or Godfather) reading this and answering certain wishes!
                      That's it! More complaints!! Haha

Comment

I keep getting advanced security issues on both mobile and desktop. As well as it's not remembering me and i have to log in everytime.

Now i understand it isnt finished yet so im remaining hopeful it will work in time
                        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Well, one positive with this upgrade is a feature that grants wishes. Pretty snazzy coding there gang!

Comment

S button is now a Tweet tag button

Comment

My notification said: "Lumiere quoted you in a post". I know people have been asking for this feature. I did not get one when L.M. quoted me. Lum, did you do anything different?

Has anyone found a way to multi-quote?
                              I don't think I did anything different. I just used the quote button under your original post.

Maybe Rastic's moving cables around on the server.

Comment

S button is now a Tweet tag button
                                Can't have both? :sad_puppy_face:

Comment

Working...
                                X