Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I can't find the setting. Will keep looking later. In the old MB, somewhere in the inbox, it used to say what the max was. I can't see it in mine.
    Thx........

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Please ask them to add an image button in the sig editor and eliminate the five line limit that's applied to the code.

At the very least a thumbs down button if it can't.

Thanks, Peanut!
      We do have unlikes. I"liked" your post with a thumb up then it lets you "unlike" like with a thumb down. It subtracts "likes".
      I think.
      I just figured out how to log in by looking at my phone app. It was hiding way up there in the corner.
      Now I need to find my settings lol.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Thanks. It works.

Why is your avy bigger than mine?
        It's larger than everyone's --weird.

I still think it could be bigger though, 120x120 should fit.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

We do have unlikes. I"liked" your post with a thumb up then it lets you "unlike" like with a thumb down. It subtracts "likes".
          I think.
          I just figured out how to log in by looking at my phone app. It was hiding way up there in the corner.
          Now I need to find my settings lol.
          I think that just removes or undoes your like in case you change your mind or hit it accidently? That's not the same as a down vote or dislike.

Good to see you, pal!

Comment

Not sure about the security issues, but are you clicking the Remember Me? button when you log in? Might seem like a silly question, but I need to ask.
            I did on mobile...cant try on desktop - at work - as its a security risk now....

Its rememberemembering me now, but thats the smaller of my two issues
            Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I think that just removes or undoes your like in case you change your mind or hit it accidently? That's not the same as a down vote or dislike.

Good to see you, pal!
              Yep, you're probably right , like on twit. Yay I found how to get to settings !!!
              Good to see you also LM !!!
              Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 10-08-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks. It works.

Why is your avy bigger than mine?
                I just re-uploaded my avi pic, and now it's fun-sized!
                To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post

I just re-uploaded my avi pic, and now it's fun-sized!
                  Same here. Literally saved it to my desktop, then re-uploaded the same image. Now it's 100x100 I believe...

Comment

Wow - great feedback so far everyone, thank you. Tech team and the mod staff are monitoring this thread and tracking all the issues, feedback, complaints and props so far and will continue to try to tweak settings over the next few weeks to address some concerns and requests.
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I didn't re-upload mine...maybe it's because it's hot-linked to Imgur...or at least it was, in the old system? The downward auto-scaling of the original avatar that happens here in the posts degrades image quality-- details, edges, etc. If our guardian angel hears my prayer and sets the display up to 120x120 pixels, I may redesign mine in Photoshop and set the original at 120x120 so that this auto-scaling effect doesn't need to happen.

Comment

LM, what code did you use to wrap your sig pic ?

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                          LM, what code did you use to wrap your sig pic ?
                          The first time, I just added the image to a regular post, then clicked the source button, then copied the image code from that into the sig editor. It was too extensive and I got an error message about a five line limit. The second time, I just manually typed the standard IMG tags in brackets and that seemed to work. I don't know whether the tech guys increased the line limit or maybe I had just done it wrong the first time -dunno.

Comment

Thx LM, I'll keep om trying. How did you get it centered ?

Comment

Never mind, I figured out the center :wink: Thx !!!

Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 10-08-2020, 10:30 PM.

Comment

It’ll take some getting used to that’s for sure. Do I have to switch to mobile manually or something? Doesn’t seem like it’s set to it on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X