Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBulletin 5.0 - Feedback, Glitches, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I don't know about any glitches from yesterday. Possible.

To check who gave you a Like, click on the number and a pop up shows the names.
    I tried that but nothing happened.....on both likes I received.

Comment

• Not a fan of the new looky feel but A) I'm a rival guest so I have no right to complain and B) I'm just here to talk football and other things, so as long as that's not sacrificed, I'm cool. I'm not a social media person (yet) so I don't need that stuff.

Bummed about the CP though. I didn't care about it in the beginning but as the years went by, I started to notice mine a bit more. I think I was a hair away from being a Hall of Famer or All Time Great, whatever the 7200 hurdle was.

But overall, congrats on the hard work. I'm sure those who don't like it now will get used to it.

Comment

• The one thing I'll miss the most is giving and receiving personal notes in CP.
        I don't care about status. It wouldn't bother me one bit if we all started over on the practice squad again.

One question.
        The share buttons - does that mean that any post of mine could end up on FB or Twitter without my knowledge?
        Last edited by Jaws; 10-09-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
          Yo Sam !!!
          I just noticed that you have a row of blue dots under your reputation bar under your avy.
          First time I've seen that.

I'm probably older and stupider than you and I feel for you man.
          I'm stumbling through too but we'll just have to adjust to the new.
          It took me two days to figure out how to log in,

Edit: Just like LM's godfather, sure enough as soon as I hit reply, we all have blue dots.
          And one white one too. Hmmmm....
          I know. Me, too. What is up with that? I'm missing one! I can't find the emojis! Are there no emojis?
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws View Post
            The one thing I'll miss the most is giving and receiving personal notes in CP.
            I don't care about status. It wouldn't bother me one bit if we all started over on the practice squad again.

One question.
            The share buttons - does that mean that any post of mine could end up on FB or Twitter without my knowledge?
            What's a share button?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

What's a share button?
              Look beneath your Join Date and Posts on the left and you should see an orange Share (for Facebook) button and a navy Tweet (for Twitter) button.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I tried that but nothing happened.....on both likes I received.
                Our test account isn't working for me. Can someone try clicking the number next to the Like button and see if it works, please? I didn't think it was an admin/mod feature only. Thanks.

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                The one thing I'll miss the most is giving and receiving personal notes in CP.

One question.
                I haven't found a multi-quote button, but I do have an edit button.

I agree about the CP notes. I guess we'll have to use PMs more.

That's a good question about the Share button. We'll add that to Rastic's list.
                Last edited by Peanut; 10-09-2020, 04:14 PM.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Our test account isn't working for me. Can someone try clicking the number next to the Like button and see if it works, please? I didn't think it was an admin/mod feature only. Thanks.
                  I Liked this post then clicked the number and nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I Liked this post then clicked the number and nothing happened.
                    Check the number on this post. Maybe you can only see your own?
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Nope, still nothing.

Comment

Send me a like and I'll check........ha ha.

Seriously....when I click on the number, it moves to the like button, and of course hitting that tells you that you can not like yourself or words to that effect. Cmon, I kinda like myself.

Comment

Nope, still nothing.
                          Too bad. Thanks for checking. I'll see if there's a way for you all to view who likes you (your posts )

If I were nice, I would offer to tell you but I don't have that much time.
                          Administrator
                          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

Now Can has one too while others still do not. Just noticed that Spice and Sophia don't have one in the Van Halen thread. Bronco51 has one there but it's strangely surrounded by white. See:
                            https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...62#post8329462

Fairy Godfather or his tech associates may be experimenting with this as a replacement to the other rank status indicator which, frankly, looks better! At least it's orange, and we like orange adornments around here!

Both indicators have ten units associated with the ten achievable ranks:
                            1. Benchwarmer
                            2. Special teamer
                            3. Starter
                            4. Playmaker
                            5. Captain
                            6. All-Pro
                            7. Ring of Famer
                            8. Hall of Fame
                            9. All Time Great
                            10. Football Immortal
                            Neither one is reflecting the actual rank accurately or consistently with all of the members so far. The orange is for some but not all.
                            Perhaps the Football Immortal folks still have an empty circle because the starting rank of Practice Squad was somehow included? But that's not an achievable rank and shouldn't be included if it is. Stab in the dark here.

Comment

Nope, still nothing.
                              Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Seriously....when I click on the number, it moves to the like button, and of course hitting that tells you that you can not like yourself or words to that effect. Cmon, I kinda like myself.
                              I found out how to multi-quote!

Click the posts you want to quote and at the top left it says Post Reply with a number. When you're done choosing the posts, click on the Post Reply and you get multi-quote.

I'm happy.
                              Administrator
                              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Too bad. Thanks for checking. I'll see if there's a way for you all to view who likes you (your posts )

If I were nice, I would offer to tell you but I don't have that much time.

Comment

Working...
                                X