New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

Am I the only person who’s having a problem with some of the features with the new site?

I’m literally having major issues trying to communicate with people via private text messages and I just can’t seem to do it. What am I doing wrong? Why is so hard for me to send private messages?
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Am I the only person who’s having a problem with some of the features with the new site?

I’m literally having major issues trying to communicate with people via private text messages and I just can’t seem to do it. What am I doing wrong? Why is so hard for me to send private messages?
    I'm not sure what issues you're having. I'm going to tell you how I send PMs and see if it helps. I go to the person's profile page. Near the top, to the left of the orange Subscribed button is a button that says Private Messages. Click on that and it's like the old PM set up. When you get a notification under Messages, it'll show as a pop up (still private). If you don't like pop ups, on the drop down under Messages, click on Go to Message Center and click on the PM. Also in the drop down, you can click Send New Message. This brings the pop up and you need to type in the username. Be careful. Usernames are case sensitive and there are very similar names. People have sent out PMs to the wrong person.

Hope this helps.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thanks Peanut, I figured it out.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
      X