Censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship

Just wondering, who decides which topics or threads to close?

. Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us why you closed it so maybe nobody would hurt some bodies feelings again?

. Also just wondering, if it's not a violation of the rules, is this forums ownership affiliated with the Broncos no ownership JE partnership gig?

. Sometimes it seems like you are protecting some one or thing like they protect and shield Biden.

Learn what cencorship is. This is private property. They have the right to post or not post anything they want. You can go start your own forum and post anything you want too. Quit trying to steal the rights of others by claiming rights you don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
      Just wondering, who decides which topics or threads to close?

. Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell us why you closed it so maybe nobody would hurt some bodies feelings again?

. Also just wondering, if it's not a violation of the rules, is this forums ownership affiliated with the Broncos no ownership JE partnership gig?

. Sometimes it seems like you are protecting some one or thing like they protect and shield Biden.
      As lvbronx said, this is a privately owned site. It's the official site owned by the Broncos.

The staff (volunteers) decides which threads to close, with some input from members. A lot of times, we do leave a note explaining why. Sometimes we get too busy to do that for all.

We moderate according to the CoC. Please read it. And please note the part where it says no politics allowed. Thanks.

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sorry o mentioned the similarities to Biden
        I just asked a fquestion. If they are embarrassed to answer it, just say so. If they are proud of it and want to discourage other peeps from doing the same thing, tell us why they closed it.

Since it is owned by the Broncos, joe Ellis and John elway, I now understand, why they don't want their lily feelers hurt.

Comment

I just asked a fquestion. If they are embarrassed to answer it, just say so. If they are proud of it and want to discourage other peeps from doing the same thing, tell us why they closed it.

Since it is owned by the Broncos, joe Ellis and John elway, I now understand, why they don't want their lily feelers hurt.
          I would suggest you do a search for Ellis and Elway on this site. You will find numerous posts about members wanting to get rid of both and they are not very subtle with their opinions.

If you are talking about this thread, I closed it for reasons that the general membership do not need to know about. In other words, we do not air members' "dirty laundry" in public. It has nothing to do with the person's opinions.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...rom-coaches-up

I would also suggest you either PM me (or another mod) or use the Community Issues forum, keeping in mind the rules.
          Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

OK, I thought the "Feedback" area would be the right place for forum rules topics,
            What feedback is it intended for?

Comment

OK, I thought the "Feedback" area would be the right place for forum rules topics,
              What feedback is it intended for?
              I thought a more private conversation would be better for you, but if you want to use this thread / forum, that's fine with me.
              Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

I think you received an answer to the question here and are having a tough time accepting that it doesn't feed into whatever conspiracy you've cooked up. As Peanut mentioned, threads are closed for a variety of reasons. Usually it's because they're duplicative, but sometimes it's because they don't serve a purpose other than to cause trouble or are otherwise in violation of the Code of Conduct that members agree to when they sign up to post. It's not about certain people's feelings or protecting anyone - it's simply about enforcing the code of conduct that the forum operates under.

It's always humorous when people start accusing the moderators of deleting posts to "protect" prominent Broncos players or management. Just take a quick look around the message boards and you'll see some of the most popular threads are the ones where people call out Elway, the ownership group, the GM, the QB, etc.

If you ever see a thread and want to know why it's closed, feel free to create a thread in the Community Issues forum and we'd be happy to address it.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X