New phone issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New phone issue

Hello Mods . I had to get a new phone and for some reason I couldn't post threads or reply or like a comment. I tried emailing but I didn't get a response. My original user name is orange crush75 and my email is

Can one of you help me please. If it's a lost cause no biggie. Thank you for your help .
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-01-2021, 01:01 PM. Reason: Deleted email address.

Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
    Hello Mods . I had to get a new phone and for some reason I couldn't post threads or reply or like a comment. I tried emailing but I didn't get a response. My original user name is orange crush75 and my email is

Can one of you help me please. If it's a lost cause no biggie. Thank you for your help .
    Were you able to log on under that username?

I found this in our upgrade thread. Don't know if it will help you. I will check into it more and get back to you.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Try forcing your browser to refresh content.
    • Mac: Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
    • PC / Linux: Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
      Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I was able to log in with my original username but was unable to do anything else. I use my phone solely as I don't have a computer . It's odd because with this new account everything works fine .

Comment

I was able to log in with my original username but was unable to do anything else. I use my phone solely as I don't have a computer . It's odd because with this new account everything works fine .
        Odd how it works with one account and not the other.

Log on to your original account. There are 3 dots near the top of the page (on my Pixel using FireFox, it's at the bottom). It brings up a pop up. Find "Desktop site" and turn it on. Hopefully this will work.
        Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thank you peanut , I will check it out

Comment

Thank you peanut , I will check it out
            If that doesn't solve it, let me know.
            Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

Working...
            X