Leave a comment:

• KernCoBroncofan
    replied
    Thank you peanut , I will check it out

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
    I was able to log in with my original username but was unable to do anything else. I use my phone solely as I don't have a computer . It's odd because with this new account everything works fine .
    Odd how it works with one account and not the other.

Log on to your original account. There are 3 dots near the top of the page (on my Pixel using FireFox, it's at the bottom). It brings up a pop up. Find "Desktop site" and turn it on. Hopefully this will work.

Leave a comment:

• KernCoBroncofan
    replied
    I was able to log in with my original username but was unable to do anything else. I use my phone solely as I don't have a computer . It's odd because with this new account everything works fine .

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
    Hello Mods . I had to get a new phone and for some reason I couldn't post threads or reply or like a comment. I tried emailing but I didn't get a response. My original user name is orange crush75 and my email is

Can one of you help me please. If it's a lost cause no biggie. Thank you for your help .
    Were you able to log on under that username?

I found this in our upgrade thread. Don't know if it will help you. I will check into it more and get back to you.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Try forcing your browser to refresh content.
    • Mac: Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button. Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
    • PC / Linux: Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
      Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.

Leave a comment:

• KernCoBroncofan
    started a topic New phone issue

New phone issue

Hello Mods . I had to get a new phone and for some reason I couldn't post threads or reply or like a comment. I tried emailing but I didn't get a response. My original user name is orange crush75 and my email is

Can one of you help me please. If it's a lost cause no biggie. Thank you for your help .
    Last edited by Peanut; 08-01-2021, 01:01 PM. Reason: Deleted email address.
Working...
X