• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnderArmour
    What I meant was...

Tatum Bell should be traded

*MASSIVE DEBATE*
    Moderator: Flaming, I'm locking this topic. Tatum Bell is _______________ and __________. Shanny does ________ typically with his running backs. We need a back who is more ________ and _____.

That's what I meant by posting their viewpoints. I have no problem with them locking the thread if it is just a reason and not adding to the debate of a locked topic.
    Another excellent point. Dont fuel the debate then lock a thread so nobody can post a rebuttal.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
      Another excellent point. Dont fuel the debate then lock a thread so nobody can post a rebuttal.

I couldn't agree more.

My point of view on this subject is that being allowed to use this board is it’s a privilege. Sort of like a driver’s license, if you abuse it you lose it. That doesn’t mean you can’t take issues with the authorities (Mods), but their authority needs to be respected during the process. It is the responsibility of the Mods to use their authority with care and good judgment. Closing a thread should be done with a reason, and not a rebuttal that cannot be answered.

I did not participate in the thread in question here. I can’t say whether or not that thread was closed according to what my opinion of properly closing a thread would be or not. Additionally, my opinion of that may not be an accurate representation of reality either. Just my :2cents:.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

My opinion only. but then what do I know?

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
        I couldn't agree more.

My point of view on this subject is that being allowed to use this board is it’s a privilege. Sort of like a driver’s license, if you abuse it you lose it. That doesn’t mean you can’t take issues with the authorities (Mods), but their authority needs to be respected during the process. It is the responsibility of the Mods to use their authority with care and good judgment. Closing a thread should be done with a reason, and not a rebuttal that cannot be answered.

I did not participate in the thread in question here. I can’t say whether or not that thread was closed according to what my opinion of properly closing a thread would be or not. Additionally, my opinion of that may not be an accurate representation of reality either. Just my :2cents:.
        I am sure it was closed for a reason and a good reason at that. But, as I posted before, dont post a rebuttal or an opin then close it. Just close it and be done with it. Doing such is not using the authority vested in a someone, whom the adminstration of this board thought would make an good moderator, with care and/or good judgement. As I stated earlier I have deleted a thread on another board I am an mod on and didnt give a reason, that is also not using the authority vested in me in the administration of that board with care and good judgement and I was reminded of that by the administration of said board. I will not make that mistake again. As one with authority and one that also participates in discussions, one must remember not to over step the bounds and abuse that authority. By posting an opinion or a rebuttal to an post, then closing said thread is an abuse of the authoriy vested in that moderator.
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
        X