2 Forums that Shouldnt be there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Forums that Shouldnt be there!

December 31st of 2006 we wouldnt think of having a forum about a player on our team dying and now we have 2. Its just a crazy world IMO. you never know what can happen

i go on broncomania and it gets sadder each day/week/month.

But when i come on here now i see diff forums for each player dying. We have just as many death forums as we do for Starter house forums
    and thats not right.

However i do like that each player get thier own forum, infact i LOVE that because thats how it should be. But i would just rather not have them die.

You never know what can happen.

Heres to no more deaths on our team.
    2 is enough for one franchise.

I never thought id be so thankful for being alive but it sure is stunning for what is going on with our team.

RIP Damien and D-will

and while I'm at it i forgot to say:

I think there should be custom Darrent and Custom Damien Avatars in our User CP added to the ones we have now.
    Last edited by BroncoBJ4MVP!!!; 02-25-2007, 02:47 AM.

JC4MVP,

It is sad because we did lose two players and a solid member of BRONCOMANIA (BroncoFanCam) over this past season. While all sudden and tragic, we have to except death and remember the good things they have thought us. I find the forums fitting and by honoring these players with a forum of their own to let people come in and give their condolences. It does hurt the heart though and I am sure BRONCO NATION is grieving once again. I hope to God this is the last one for a long, long time. Hand in there JC4MVP!

Comment

Working...
    X