Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP limits

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    One thing I would like to see is the time a person's last cp was given. Because as busy as life is I forget when I give them out and it sucks when I go to give one and it tells me "I have given too much in 24 hrs." I guess if I had a time I would know when I could give them because I would like to give some out and Saddletramp I'd like to give you a positive cp.
    I'm telling you, you give SaddleTramp a positive CP, he SERIOUSLY won't like you.

    Honestly guys, its not a game, he doesn't want them. Don't give them to him. That is, unless you WANT him to hate you.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CinnaManMan
      I'm telling you, you give SaddleTramp a positive CP, he SERIOUSLY won't like you.

      Honestly guys, its not a game, he doesn't want them. Don't give them to him. That is, unless you WANT him to hate you.
      The problem is cinn is most are to cowardly to sign them. they gutless, etc..
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Saddletramp
        The problem is cinn is most are to cowardly to sign them. they gutless, etc..

        Saddle, I have respect for your opinions and will be glad to see you get to the LR! It took me over 3 years.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
          Saddle, I have respect for your opinions and will be glad to see you get to the LR! It took me over 3 years.
          I could care less about being in the inter sanctum.
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Saddletramp
            I could care less about being in the inter sanctum.

            Too bad, because I can't give negs and will see you there sooner than later.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
              Too bad, because I can't give negs and will see you there sooner than later.
              you may see enough bars to allow me entrance into the inter-sanctum, but you will never see me there.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Saddletramp
                you may see enough bars to allow me entrance into the inter-sanctum, but you will never see me there.

                yea right....you may not post but you'll be there...
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  yea right....you may not post but you'll be there...
                  oh no I wont.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Saddletramp
                    oh no I wont.
                    Congrats on your 5th bar Saddle

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X