replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp
    oh no I wont.
    Congrats on your 5th bar Saddle

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    yea right....you may not post but you'll be there...
    oh no I wont.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    you may see enough bars to allow me entrance into the inter-sanctum, but you will never see me there.

yea right....you may not post but you'll be there...

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
    Too bad, because I can't give negs and will see you there sooner than later.
    you may see enough bars to allow me entrance into the inter-sanctum, but you will never see me there.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    I could care less about being in the inter sanctum.

Too bad, because I can't give negs and will see you there sooner than later.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Saddle, I have respect for your opinions and will be glad to see you get to the LR! It took me over 3 years.
    I could care less about being in the inter sanctum.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    The problem is cinn is most are to cowardly to sign them. they gutless, etc..

Saddle, I have respect for your opinions and will be glad to see you get to the LR! It took me over 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaManMan
    I'm telling you, you give SaddleTramp a positive CP, he SERIOUSLY won't like you.

Honestly guys, its not a game, he doesn't want them. Don't give them to him. That is, unless you WANT him to hate you.
    The problem is cinn is most are to cowardly to sign them. they gutless, etc..

Leave a comment:

• CinnaManMan
    replied
    One thing I would like to see is the time a person's last cp was given. Because as busy as life is I forget when I give them out and it sucks when I go to give one and it tells me "I have given too much in 24 hrs." I guess if I had a time I would know when I could give them because I would like to give some out and Saddletramp I'd like to give you a positive cp.
    I'm telling you, you give SaddleTramp a positive CP, he SERIOUSLY won't like you.

Honestly guys, its not a game, he doesn't want them. Don't give them to him. That is, unless you WANT him to hate you.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    One thing I would like to see is the time a person's last cp was given. Because as busy as life is I forget when I give them out and it sucks when I go to give one and it tells me "I have given too much in 24 hrs." I guess if I had a time I would know when I could give them because I would like to give some out and Saddletramp I'd like to give you a positive cp.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaManMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Reid is the best trick, ever!
    I see how it is *sniff*

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    I like the limits and stuff.
    No problem here.
    I use to think it was wack but now that i post more its not as bad and stuff

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    LOL......all of mine came from there...
    Reid is the best trick, ever!

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    What is the purpose of the limits on how much CP you can give in 24 hours and the rule that you have to spread it around to other people? Seems rather arbitrary to me.
    Well CP causes cancer, it will make your **** shrivel to nothing. So, I guess it is admins way of protecting you.

Leave a comment:

• GodofallGods
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    LOL......all of mine came from there...

You are a liar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X