Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--- Did You Know.... ??? ---

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • --- Did You Know.... ??? ---

    --- Did you know that if a certain poster is on your ignore list, and if you get a neggie from that poster, the neggie and comment normally shown on your control panel does not appear ?

    --- This is because the poster is on your ignore list.


    --- You may know all this already, but I just realized it because my CP count recently dropped, but no gray box or comment showed up in my control panel.

    --- I must have got my first neggie !!!

    --- Since I have a large list of posters on my ignore list, I would have to remove them from my ignore list to see who gave the little neg.

    --- That is hardly worth the effort.


    --- I have found that the use of the ignore list can be very beneficial.


    --- And now I realize another one of the benefits.

    --- You don't have to look at a neggie !!!


    ---




    ---

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

  • #2
    Am I on your ignore list? I guess if you respond to this, I'm not!

    I personally don't have anyone on my ignore list. I enjoy reading posts from everyone even though some people have no clue what they're talking about. It just adds flavor the the boards. There are several people that I would like to ignore though, but I'll resist the urge.

    Comment


    • #3
      That's cool AZ but it's not like the person on my ignore will ever get to captain status anyways.

      I hope your not on my ignore list

      Comment


      • #4
        I just ignore the people without putting them on a list. Sometimes it's fun to read what people have to say even if they have something negative to say about me.

        There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

        I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          That's cool AZ but it's not like the person on my ignore will ever get to captain status anyways.

          I hope your not on my ignore list
          ^

          And that is cool AZ.
          I dont have anyone on ignore anyways.
          I can ignore people without actually using that feature.

          I didnt know you had anyone on your ignore list though

          What if a person on your buddy list gives you a neg??
          Would you still consider them your buddy??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
            --- Did you know that if a certain poster is on your ignore list, and if you get a neggie from that poster, the neggie and comment normally shown on your control panel does not appear ?

            --- This is because the poster is on your ignore list.


            --- You may know all this already, but I just realized it because my CP count recently dropped, but no gray box or comment showed up in my control panel.

            --- I must have got my first neggie !!!

            --- Since I have a large list of posters on my ignore list, I would have to remove them from my ignore list to see who gave the little neg.

            --- That is hardly worth the effort.


            --- I have found that the use of the ignore list can be very beneficial.


            --- And now I realize another one of the benefits.

            --- You don't have to look at a neggie !!!


            ---




            ---
            I did not know that.

            No wonder I got all those anonymous Neggies....
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
              --- Did you know that if a certain poster is on your ignore list, and if you get a neggie from that poster, the neggie and comment normally shown on your control panel does not appear ?

              --- This is because the poster is on your ignore list.


              --- You may know all this already, but I just realized it because my CP count recently dropped, but no gray box or comment showed up in my control panel.

              --- I must have got my first neggie !!!

              --- Since I have a large list of posters on my ignore list, I would have to remove them from my ignore list to see who gave the little neg.

              --- That is hardly worth the effort.


              --- I have found that the use of the ignore list can be very beneficial.


              --- And now I realize another one of the benefits.

              --- You don't have to look at a neggie !!!


              ---

              ---
              I discovered that as well, AZ! I've only got one poster on ignore, delightfully so too, but their neg didn't show up on my CP scale either. However, it doesn't matter in the end, because that poster never puts any message or signs it anyhow, thus means nothing anyhow.

              How in the world would you get negged anyhow? You are always a gentlemen in your threads and posting. Hmmm....must have hit home with one of your messages and it was a little too hard for that poster to digest the truth!

              I highly recommend the ignore feature for the most unappealing poster(s), as they are not worthy of being banned for. :thumb:
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

              John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

              Comment


              • #8
                very very interesting

                RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

                I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by His Wife
                  I discovered that as well, AZ! I've only got one poster on ignore, delightfully so too, but their neg didn't show up on my CP scale either. However, it doesn't matter in the end, because that poster never puts any message or signs it anyhow, thus means nothing anyhow.

                  How in the world would you get negged anyhow? You are always a gentlemen in your threads and posting. Hmmm....must have hit home with one of your messages and it was a little too hard for that poster to digest the truth!

                  I highly recommend the ignore feature for the most unappealing poster(s), as they are not worthy of being banned for. :thumb:

                  That's what I'm thinking HW! How in the world does AZ get negged!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    AZ is a good poster on this board.
                    He's a mentor of mine. I respect this guy! He has good integrity.

                    Putting people on ignore works just fine.

                    However, I don't have anyone on my iggy list.
                    When I really want to be heard from a certain poster, I simply don't respond to a post they truly expect me. Then other times I respond just to let them know I can't be intimidated. But I really like the no responding. That works because they try harder to get your attention. Anyways the little negs he has are worth only 2pts....

                    As for negs, I don't give them out. Don't care how many I receive. I'd rather give 5 posters some positive cp (and they are worth 8 pts )
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Unbelievable, AZ!


                      YOU? of all people????


                      WOW!


                      Well, I've only had a select 'few' on my iggy over my 'mania tenure....


                      Now it's being used once again.....



                      .....what's that saying?


                      "the more <names> change.......the more they stay the same"
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

                      -- Samuel Adams

                      sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When I get negged, it's not a suprise...

                        ...but for you to get negged

                        UN-BE-FREAKIN-LIEVABLE!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Emancipator
                          AZ is a good poster on this board.
                          He's a mentor of mine. I respect this guy! He has good integrity.

                          Putting people on ignore works just fine.

                          However, I don't have anyone on my iggy list.
                          When I really want to be heard from a certain poster, I simply don't respond to a post they truly expect me. Then other times I respond just to let them know I can't be intimidated. But I really like the no responding. That works because they try harder to get your attention. Anyways the little negs he has are worth only 2pts....

                          As for negs, I don't give them out. Don't care how many I receive. I'd rather give 5 posters some positive cp (and they are worth 8 pts )
                          Wow 8 points Dam!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Life is full of irresponsible dodo heads negging people. Why should this board be any different?

                            I've been negged twice, neither time did I deserve it.

                            There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

                            I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I get negged (another today) from the same little bunch of groupies.

                              The post can be full of little smily faces galore.....no malice present.....


                              How can I tell?

                              Because the negs don't show up....and they're all on iggy.
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

                              -- Samuel Adams

                              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X