This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now we'll go with Chiefs Chat!

If the Chiefs fans want to change it they can hold a poll and let me know.

Chiefs Briefs was just something I crapped on the spot.

Get it?

GET IT!?

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post

Get it?

GET IT!?
      Dude. That is so wrong. :doh:

I'm sure they will come up with something MUCH better.

I kinda like the Chief's Chatter or Chief's Corner or something like that.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Chiefs bradas & sistas
        HE>i

Comment

we need more chiefs fans here, only like 2 even visit this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
            we need more chiefs fans here, only like 2 even visit this forum.
            Yeah, GridironChamp, and KCLadyFan, are the only two i can think of, if the Cheifs improve i'm sure we'll see more. Maybe a few will show up during this season when we play them.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              KCLadyFan is going to flip out when she sees this.

Welcome to the Chief fans!
              LOL...And here I am...this is pretty cool and mighty considerate of whoever thought this up...I have posted here since 2003...and although I spend most of my time on the other Broncos board..I do come back here from time to time.

Now with that being said..I am soooooooo ready for the season to start and I mean the season...not preseason...and although the Chiefs have sucked for the past few years..I HAVE NEVER quit cheering for them and never will.

I hope the changes made will make a difference..not just in some of the players we drafted and signed but also with our new OC and DC.

I look forward to facing our division rivals as always...and here's to a great season for the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post

Get it?

GET IT!?
                Isn't that smack? Just saying. LOL (Since you said the samething about "The Powder Room".
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Good to see a forum that's chiefly for Kansas fans

Comment

Wow ...

Wow .... stay away for a couple years and look what pops up. Who'd a thunk it: Chiefs Chat on the Bronco Board. Mighty considerate.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Sure thing. Thanks for not trashing the place all these years.

Comment

OMG what a game. My heart almost couldn't take it. Won in the last seconds in OT. Wow, that's a memorable game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
                          OMG what a game. My heart almost couldn't take it. Won in the last seconds in OT. Wow, that's a memorable game.
                          Enjoy it. I'm not certain which AFC West team is going to the playoffs, but ain't none of us going to be there very long.

Comment

That was a pathetic game. It would be a perfect game to watch if you weren't
                            a fan of either team (specifically the Chiefs) because we hella tried to give that
                            game away (and got quite a few calls go against us). Thank god we won, and
                            I HOPE we were just looking ahead to Oakland next week in Oakland n thats why
                            we were so flat...

Except for when Charles had the ball of course.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I knew the Bills were going to put up a fight. All that matters is that we got the win. No matter how ugly it its, I would every game ugly if that means we will get the win.
                              sigpic

Comment

I knew the Bills were going to put up a fight. All that matters is that we got the win. No matter how ugly it its, I would every game ugly if that means we will get the win.
                                And kudos to you guys for doing just that. Finding a way to win.

You guys are surprising the entire league.

We are fighting for pride at this point and after the bye week, we are going to desperately need to beat you.

We just hope we can.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X