KCLadyFan's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KCLadyFan's Thread

OK darlin, if you didn't see it, we already had this thread on page 3 and it was turning into some stuff that wasn't even involving you or the intent of the thread. So it's been removed and we're going to start fresh!

This is your appreciation thread for being a classy KC Fan and well respected member here.

The Chiefs are looking better on paper. Hope your red chopper fans in Arrowhead are feeling the same way.

We miss you around here and not only do your Chiefs have their own forum but you have your own thread!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

For those of you wondering, I did delete my original post which erased all the responses. Sorry for that but it got way off topic. I am guilty of being one of the ones letting it get to the level it reached but no more.

So KCL: We still await your arrival.

sigpic

Comment

Let's hope she shows up.

Place looks good. I like all the red decorations and pictures of Tony Gonzalez
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Place looks good.

I like it, except all the red decorations and pics of Tony Gonzales.

Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Dear KCLady

Please tell Tony G to put some clothes on.

sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

The place does look nice, but I think all the red clashes with the red, and with the red too.

Good thing I like red (except when it's on players).
            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              Please tell Tony G to put some clothes on.

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
              The place does look nice, but I think all the red clashes with the red, and with the red too.

Good thing I like red (except when it's on players).
              I wouldn't mind if Tony put some red on!
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

She'll be around soon!! I gave her a heads up, but she's a great person and has been around these boards almost since the beginning!! Chiefs are lucky to have her as a fan though she has a little bit of orange and blue in her blood!! Right KCL!!

Comment

Okay here I am...Nomad sent me a couple of messages to get over here...so 69 Thank You very much for this thread...wow I never thought I would have my own thread of all places on a Broncos board...

Thanks for the kind words everyone and Nomad I am Chiefs all the way...no other colors will do.

I am looking forward to the season..start off the season on a Monday night against the Bolts.....GO CHIEFS!!!!

Again..thanks for the thread...I feel special...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                    Okay here I am...Nomad sent me a couple of messages to get over here...so 69 Thank You very much for this thread...wow I never thought I would have my own thread of all places on a Broncos board...

Thanks for the kind words everyone and Nomad I am Chiefs all the way...no other colors will do.

I am looking forward to the season..start off the season on a Monday night against the Bolts.....GO CHIEFS!!!!

I'd love to see SD lose on Monday night

(but not at the expense of the Chiefs winning)

:brick:

PS. Please DON'T tell Tony to put his clothes back on. My likely the eye candy!
                    sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

:brick:

PS. Please DON'T tell Tony to put his clothes back on. My likely the eye candy!
                      well that game will make some people happy and some unhappy...lol
                      Tony isn't going anywhere..I don't care if he is a Falcon now...just read
                      my user title.
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

well that game will make some people happy and some unhappy...lol
                        Tony isn't going anywhere..I don't care if he is a Falcon now...just read
                        my user title.
                        oh yeah!

Your a good woman.
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

she has made her appearance...

welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post

It's a toughy but I choose the lesser of two evils. I hope the Chiefs can pull that one out.

Nice to see you around KCL. You are special so you get your own little corner here.

sigpic

Comment

Ill be a Chief's fan that night too. :go:.... err... KC...
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X