Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs are a pretty good team, or looks that way....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care that they've beat 2 winless teams, and upset a SD team that ALWAYS starts slow. Let's see how they do against Indy, Houston, Denver, Tennessee. Ya know? Somewhat good teams. Even at that though, they have to have one of, if not the easiest schedule in the NFL. I think it'll shake out like

@Indy L
    @Houston L
    Jax W
    Buffalo W
    @ Oak L
    @ Den L
    ARZ W
    @ SEA L
    DEN L
    @ SD L
    @ STL W
    TEN L
    OAK W

For a 8-8 season at best. Good lord that schedule is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
      I don't care that they've beat 2 winless teams, and upset a SD team that ALWAYS starts slow. Let's see how they do against Indy, Houston, Denver, Tennessee. Ya know? Somewhat good teams. Even at that though, they have to have one of, if not the easiest schedule in the NFL. I think it'll shake out like

@Indy L
      @Houston L
      Jax W
      Buffalo W
      @ Oak L
      @ Den L
      ARZ W
      @ SEA L
      DEN L
      @ SD L
      @ STL W
      TEN L
      OAK W

Denver pretty much has the same schedule and what makes you think Denver is sweeping KC this season?

Like I stated earlier SF ended up with the same record as Denver last season and Denver has only 1 win compared to SF's 0 wins...I'd say Denver isn't that much better.

KC will have some losses but this is a much improved team...I will take 3-0 start and be happy and hope for the best the rest of the season.
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

@Indy L
        @Houston L
        Jax W
        Buffalo W
        @ Oak L
        @ Den L
        ARZ W
        @ SEA L
        DEN L
        @ SD L
        @ STL W
        TEN L
        OAK W

You are the biggest hater on this MB, worse than Mindfield, any SD fan, even
        more so than PRY/PR used to be.. It's pathetic.

That being said, I've said between 7 and 9 wins all year for KC.. But no way do
        we lose to Denver at home... no way.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post

You lost to Denver at home just last year......badly.

You guys seriously have no offense. I can't wait for next week, so the Colts can give you the reality check all you fans so desperately need.

Comment

If Cassel can perform half as well as he did today, the Chiefs are going to be a problem.

Here's my prognostication skills...

@ Indy L
            @ Houston L
            JACKSONVILLE W
            BUFFALO W
            @ Oakland W
            @ Denver L
            ARIZONA W
            @ Seattle L
            DENVER W
            @ San Diego L
            @ St Louis W
            TENNESSEE L
            OAKLAND W

The Broncos can't beat even a decent Chiefs team in KC in November, with the 'new' Arrowhead being loud as hell, I just don't see it happening. Also, the Raiders are terrible, they can't even take care of a crumbling Cardinals.

So that would be 10-6 and potentially a division championship.

Comment

You guys seriously have no offense. I can't wait for next week, so the Colts can give you the reality check all you fans so desperately need.
              Thus proving my point, again.

This is not KC from last year and it's not Arrowhead from the past 4 years. You are
              the only person who is clearly refusing to accept that.

I think we will lose to Indy, and probably Houston too. What part of 7 to 9 wins
              was foreign to you?? Is that not in the range of your 8-8 prediction??

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

After the ass chewing the Chiefs gave the broncos last year, (at Invesco with a worse team) you'd think a bit of respect would be given, especially given that we have improved...

If the Offense manages to play like they did today, or near it...along with solid defensive play that we've seen, the chiefs should be a tough opponent for anyone.

I still think 8-8 is where we'll end up. However, if we can keep progressing, and playing well on both sides of the football, that with an easy schedule could see us win 10 games...Which could actually win this division. If not that, a wildcard birth is not out of the question. I still think our best football is ahead of us. Its going to be interesting if nothing else.
                Last edited by TheChiefs; 09-26-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

You guys want to trade Jamal Charles and Brandon Flowers to us for Brady Quinn and Nate Jones? Ill find a way to make it happen.
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    You guys want to trade Jamal Charles and Brandon Flowers to us for Brady Quinn and Nate Jones? Ill find a way to make it happen.
                    I'm sure if you got in touch with Haley he'd consider some kind of trade... He seems
                    to have something against play makers (specifically Charles).

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I'm sure if you got in touch with Haley he'd consider some kind of trade... He seems
                      to have something against play makers (specifically Charles).
                      Hell, Im willing to throw in a case of Guinness and a box of Krispy Kremes to make this thing happen!
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Hell, Im willing to throw in a case of Guinness and a box of Krispy Kremes to make this thing happen!
                        If you included a set of signature golf clubs I'm sure he'd take it...

I mean after all, Haley was a golfer not a football player as Larry Johnson let us
                        all know!

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                          dont get ahead of yourself...the Chiefs haven't played any competition yet.
                          I love this one.

You play the schedule you're given.

Bottom line is that the Chefs are 3-0 and up 2 games on the rest of the league and we are no better than the Raiders at this stage.

The "competition" comeback is just another way of saying "I have nothing to say."

By the way, didn't one of our loses come against a 1-2 team?

Just sayin'

sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't matter, we'd still have McD.

How about a trade of Josh for Charlie? And we'll even throw "Wink" in for Romeo.

Is it a deal?
                            sigpic

Comment

@Indy L
                              @Houston L
                              Jax W
                              Buffalo W
                              @ Oak L
                              @ Den L
                              ARZ W
                              @ SEA L
                              DEN L
                              @ SD L
                              @ STL W
                              TEN L
                              OAK W
                              More like...

@Indy L
                              @Houston W
                              Jax W
                              Buffalo W
                              @ Oak L
                              @ Den W
                              ARZ W
                              @ SEA W
                              DEN W
                              @ SD L
                              @ STL W
                              TEN W
                              OAK W

So 13-3...Oakland is the trap game. They always play us tough. SD will break even by beating us at the Q...Denver however will see the broom.

We could lose to Tennessee, and Houston...but we will likely sweep your team.
                              Last edited by 45-17; 09-27-2010, 02:24 AM.
                              45-17

Comment

If I recall correctly, you guys lost just as bad, if not worse at invesco to that same team...Not exactly smack material givin the fact that we handed you your ass...Chiefs are 1-0 in 2010 against your overrated team.
                                45-17

Comment

Working...
                                X