Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs are a pretty good team, or looks that way....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    You've been here since 2005 yet don't even have 100 posts.

    just throwing that out there

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
      You've been here since 2005 yet don't even have 100 posts.

      just throwing that out there
      You have 723 in a few months on an opposing team's message board. Your point?

      Just throwing that out there.
      sigpic

      Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

      Comment


      • #33
        Indy will be a difficult test ... but I absolutely love the way the defense is playing through three games. It doesn't appear to be a mirage but there is no telling what Indianapolis will do.

        As I look at the schedule, the next two games are two that I would reasonably expect us to lose (or should I say I would be surprised if the Chiefs won). The rest of the schedule, with the possible exception of San Diego (Chiefs did beat them once, after all) the Chiefs have a shot. As always, if the Raiders ever play the way one thinks they can, they can compete with anyone but rarely do.

        Denver is Denver, and always a tough out for Kansas City regardless of which team is better. I know last year was a blowout at Invesco, but Denver decided not to play their best former players.

        It's just fun to finally win a couple games and not have it be a total fluke or have the opponent just gift wrap it. San Fran will likely catch fire at some point to get close to .500 on the year. They have a ton of talent. Must be a Bay Area thing this year.

        Still, the pessimist in me can clearly see a path to 3-13 for the Chiefs, but so far, so good. Fingers are crossed, but a few more performances like yesterday and I might just hop on the bandwagon.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ReasonableChief View Post
          Indy will be a difficult test ... but I absolutely love the way the defense is playing through three games. It doesn't appear to be a mirage but there is no telling what Indianapolis will do.

          As I look at the schedule, the next two games are two that I would reasonably expect us to lose (or should I say I would be surprised if the Chiefs won). The rest of the schedule, with the possible exception of San Diego (Chiefs did beat them once, after all) the Chiefs have a shot. As always, if the Raiders ever play the way one thinks they can, they can compete with anyone but rarely do.

          Denver is Denver, and always a tough out for Kansas City regardless of which team is better. I know last year was a blowout at Invesco, but Denver decided not to play their best former players.

          It's just fun to finally win a couple games and not have it be a total fluke or have the opponent just gift wrap it. San Fran will likely catch fire at some point to get close to .500 on the year. They have a ton of talent. Must be a Bay Area thing this year.

          Still, the pessimist in me can clearly see a path to 3-13 for the Chiefs, but so far, so good. Fingers are crossed, but a few more performances like yesterday and I might just hop on the bandwagon.
          Your name fits you very well.

          Comment


          • #35
            I think KC is playing their collective heart out, I don't however think they are that good of a team. I think they got 2 years or so before they start dominating the division.

            Let's be careful with the use of the word "never" people, very few things in this life are a sure thing.

            They made some GREAT changes in coordinators this year. SD was straight up out-coached by KC in the first game.

            More power to them, I made posts in Chargerland telling them that the Chiefs were going to be the franchise that takes the division from us and I was laughed at...a lot.

            Tony Moeaki, that was an INSANE one handed catch against the 49'ers.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
              You have 723 in a few months on an opposing team's message board. Your point?

              Just throwing that out there.
              My point is he's a fair weather smacker. Really, it was fairly obvious.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
                I think they got 2 years or so before they start dominating the division.
                Disagree with this logic. KC has until they draft a franchise QB. Could be 2 years, could be 20.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  You have 723 in a few months on an opposing team's message board. Your point?

                  Just throwing that out there.
                  Stop making them feel unwelcomed.... jeeeeez



                  what would this place be like if you drove away all the rival fans???

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Lets see how the Chiefs do over the course of their next 5 games before we anoint them LOL THE NEXT DENVER or legit contenders.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X