No announcement yet.

We Desperately Need a New QB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill gladly trade you Brady Quinn for.....well.....what do you have? Some pocket lint? Mullet clippings? A rusty truck?

Seriously, just put anything in there and Quinn is all yours!
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

The Chiefs can't draft a QB. They'll need to upgrade via trade, in my opinion.

That team is starting to assemble; you don't want to hold back the pieces for a rookie QB.

Kolb makes sense to me, even though he's only a few years in...

Comment

Cassel is clearly a backup way in over his head. He lacks the confidence to be a franchise QB. It doesnt help that the coaches are not showing much esteem in him either.

As of right now, I have no clue who the chiefs will get to replace cassel, or if they even plan on it!

Mike Vick wouldnt be a bad addition imo...but I have no idea if thats even a possibility at this point.

Comment

He played his best football Sunday. D Bowe had sticky hands, I was so happy. If Matt can play like this every game, we'll start winning games, but I have my doubts.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
            The Chiefs can't draft a QB. They'll need to upgrade via trade, in my opinion.

That team is starting to assemble; you don't want to hold back the pieces for a rookie QB.

Kolb makes sense to me, even though he's only a few years in...
            Honestly, it'd depend what the asking price for Kolb would be. He would be a good fit in Weis system though.

The best hope the Chiefs have right now is for Cassel to stop sucking (yeah gl on this) or for Scott Pioli to strike solid gold in the draft twice.

Comment

20/29(68%) for 201 yards and three TD is not a badgame

7 td to 3 ints isn't bad td int ratio either.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
              X