Feelin' good again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelin' good again...

...because after our win over the Cards today...and the Raiders loss in Pittsburgh...we're once again all alone on top of the AFC West.

...and I've only got one thing to say about the monday nighter...

Must feel good to be a chiefs fan.

the last stretch of the schedule is full of inferior opponents except for the divisional teams.
    Last edited by jc13; 11-21-2010, 04:46 PM.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Congrats. Amazing how much dirt a win will wash off isn't it?

Comment

congrats on the win, now my chargers need a win to stay in the hunt.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          Most feel good to be a chiefs fan.

the last stretch of the schedule is full of inferior opponents except for the divisional teams.
          No kidding. They have the biggest joke of a schedule.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            LMAO, you realize every team has the same schedule in the AFC West aside from 2 games, right.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              LMAO, you realize every team has the same schedule in the AFC West aside from 2 games, right.
              LMAO? Really wasn't that funny.

You do realize 2 games is a HUGE deal in the NFL right? It's not like basketball ERoyal, 16 games is very short.

I'd much rather have the Bills and Cleveland over the Jets and Ravens, but hey, thats just me.

It is a big deal, a very big deal. Our schedule isn't very tough down the road either, but we tend to choke away easy games.

sigpic

Comment

LMAO? Really wasn't that funny.

You do realize 2 games is a HUGE deal in the NFL right? It's not like basketball ERoyal, 16 games is very short.

I'd much rather have the Bills and Cleveland over the Jets and Ravens, but hey, thats just me.

It is a big deal, a very big deal. Our schedule isn't very tough down the road either, but we tend to choke away easy games.
                While true about Cle/Buffalo.

They beat the Jags and 49ers while we lost to them both.

I don't think KC is that good, but they find ways to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  While true about Cle/Buffalo.

They beat the Jags and 49ers while we lost to them both.

I don't think KC is that good, but they find ways to win.
                  Yup. That is what I mean. We find ways to lose to the bad teams, when we should win.

Fact is we both have easy schedules.

We both have schedules with 27-33 records on the way out.

But our record of teams we have faced after the SD game will be....

Chiefs - 39-59
                  Broncos - 55-44 (SD game changes it by 1 on either side)

That is a BIG difference.

sigpic

Comment

We've had some laughable seasons the last few years.

...and 4-12 usually nets you a soft schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      congrats on the win, now my chargers need a win to stay in the hunt.
                      At this point, the Chargers are my biggest worry.

KC plays the remaining Denver/Oakland games in Arrowhead...but we have to go to SD...and even with Tomlinson/Merriman gone, it doesn't seem like the Chargers have softened up that much.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                        We've had some laughable seasons the last few years.

...and 4-12 usually nets you a soft schedule.
                        Yeah, I know man. I don't want to take anything away from you guys, I am just saying.

I still don't think you are the team your record shows.

I think you guys are a 5-11 or 6-10 team with a tough schedule. Probably an 8-8 with a soft schedule. But we'll see.

It's nice to see KC at the top of the AFCW if it can't be us though.

sigpic

Comment

It felt good as a Bronco fan to beat the divisional leader.

But kudos to the Chiefs. I mean that sincerely. You guys have blown everyone's expectations away and doing it with authority.

Of course we Bronco fans hang on to a glimmer of hope, but if it comes down to it, I'll be rooting for you guys come post season.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know man. I don't want to take anything away from you guys, I am just saying.

I still don't think you are the team your record shows.

I think you guys are a 5-11 or 6-10 team with a tough schedule. Probably an 8-8 with a soft schedule. But we'll see.

It's nice to see KC at the top of the AFCW if it can't be us though.
                            Agreed...

Back in August I predicted a 6 win season...
                            I'm thinking now we'll get 9...maybe 10 if we catch someone napping.

I contribute this season to the '10 draft, and the hiring of competent coaching.

...at this time I think we have a realistic chance of winning the division.
                            ...but regardless of who wins the West, thier season ends when they meet up with a team like the Pats/Colts/Steelers/Ravens.

JMO

Comment

I was hoping the Broncos would put up more of a fight and beat the Chargers. From what I have seen, the Chargers don't have a very difficult schedule compared to the rest of the teams. There are only two games that are different at this point in the schedule and SD have played the hard games. KC vs SEA; tough game on the road which I think KC will lose. KC vs STL is likely another loss against an up and coming good QB. KC vs SD; I don't hold much hope. DEN at KC; unfortunately, I think it is a repeat of the first meeting. KC vs TEN; not a good matchup either. KC vs OAK; the Chiefs finish 8-8...

Oakland and Denver exposed the Chiefs for being one dimensional. I think this will be the pattern for the next six games. Will lose one at home and three on the road...

CK

Comment

Working...
                              X