Questions for Chiefs fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Chiefs fans

How do feel about Matt Cassel? I know he sucked last season, but he has been playing pretty well this season. Do you still perfer someone like Ryan Mallet in the draft, or do you think he's playing well to the point you don't need to get another QB?
    Still sucks
    80.00%
    Our QB of the future
    20.00%

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    How do feel about Matt Cassel? I know he sucked last season, but he has been playing pretty well this season. Do you still perfer someone like Ryan Mallet in the draft, or do you think he's playing well to the point you don't need to get another QB?
    To be announced.

While he has been really good recently, he's only been good against bad defenses. I'll admit that he has shown more poise and accuracy. I'll wait and see how he does against the Chargers before voicing my opinion.

Comment

Wait and See. There's still 5 games to go. But I'm really impressed on what he's doing now. I hope he keeps it up at till the end of the season.
      sigpic

Comment

After watching KC go through the whole 49'er QB roster in the 90's (except for Druckenmiller...we missed out on him)...watching Gannon go to the Raiders...and watching the latest QB draft pick turn out to be Glass Joe, I'm more than willing to live with Cassel.

...since the pass-fest the KC offense was forced into in Denver, it seems Cassel has found his mojo...and a go-to guy (Bowe)

...and since that debacle in Invesco I think the coaching staff has developed a little more faith in his passing ability....which is a good thing, because somewhere down the line (particularly if KC makes the playoffs) regardless of the strength of the running game, at some point they're going to have to cut Cassel loose to win one through the air.

Comment

We will never make it far in the playoffs with Cassel, but I think he played well
          enough this year to help us avoid taking a QB... Unless Mallet or Locker somehow
          slip all the way down to us.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
            We will never make it far in the playoffs with Cassel, but I think he played well
            enough this year to help us avoid taking a QB... Unless Mallet or Locker somehow
            slip all the way down to us.
            if the chiefs win the division i think they can do some damage in the playoffs, like the jets last year possibly.

look how bad Sanchez was? the jets had a good defense and running game, that is good enough to win games in the playoffs.

i can definitely see the chiefs winning their game at home at least. who the hell is going to beat them in arrowhead, in January? no WC team i will tell you that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tomahawk Chop View Post
              To be announced.

While he has been really good recently, he's only been good against bad defenses. I'll admit that he has shown more poise and accuracy. I'll wait and see how he does against the Chargers before voicing my opinion.
              indeed. if the chiefs can go to SD (especially if the chargers beat the raiders and extend their winning streak to 5) and beat them with cassel and bowe having a big day, i will officially be on the "chiefs are a contender" bandwagon.

because the chargers defense is a damn good test for them, hell just beating the chargers in SD would be impressive because the division will be on the line and we all know how tough the chargers are in december.

i actually hope both our teams win their games this week (though i wouldn't be too heart broken if the chiefs lost lol) that way we basically play for the division the following week.

good luck.
              sigpic

Comment

voted best O player for Nov. yeah he still sucks awright

Comment

Mrs. Jet is a Chiefs fan, and I know she hated Cassel last year, but she's starting to come around and warm up to him.

I think if he can win a game or two in the playoffs, she may be asking for a Cassel jersey, rather than the McCluster one she's been eying!!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    Mrs. Jet is a Chiefs fan, and I know she hated Cassel last year, but she's starting to come around and warm up to him. I think if he can win a game or two in the playoffs, she may be asking for a Cassel jersey, rather than the McCluster one she's been eying!!
                    I've been getting the last few miles out of my #27 Larry Johnson...I wear it only because IMO the only player up to this season that was new jersey worthy was Ryan Succop lol
                    ...but Charles is in charge now...so out with the old, and in with the new.

Me...I'm torn between a Bowe and a Cassel...with Eric Berry as a wildcard.

Comment

Working...
                    X